Sign in to follow this  
Hanky

Jumping in head 1st!

Hanky

Hello all, I wanted to thank you all for your knowledge and wisdom. As of last Friday I have ordered my 1st 2 reps from Watcheden. Incoming I have a PAM 292 ceramic case, & a Hublot Frapp. light. I must say that communication between myself and the dealer has ben beyond my expectation. I am looking forward to recieving my new reps., and continuing my education as I go along. Thanks for such a fantastic place to learn and fuel my new addiction.

Hanky

oscarmadfish

addiction is the right word indeed lol we are just watch junkies

dmisgod

How I envy you m8,

Recieving your 1st rep, the wait (sometimes the long wait), biting the nails, recieving the parcel, with shaking hands opening the pack, ripping the paper and nylons, revealing the watch, caressing and coveting it, putting it to sleep in your bed the first few nights' just so it could get used to it's new home, ahhh, the days, the starting days of addiction, when the toxins where high and fresh in your blood, how I envy you... :giggle:

gl with your 1st purchase man, dont forget to post them pics so all of us can drool with ya

dingle
How I envy you m8,

Recieving your 1st rep, the wait (sometimes the long wait), biting the nails, recieving the parcel, with shaking hands opening the pack, ripping the paper and nylons, revealing the watch, caressing and coveting it, putting it to sleep in your bed the first few nights' just so it could get used to it's new home, ahhh, the days, the starting days of addiction, when the toxins where high and fresh in your blood, how I envy you... :giggle:

gl with your 1st purchase man, dont forget to post them pics so all of us can drool with ya

+1

:giggle:

greg_r

".....and so it begins" :giggle:

+1000 to what dmisgod said :giggle:

Hanky

Thanks folks, I just tracked the 292 and it arrived at the post office here this morning! Might be home when I arrive thei afternoon!!!

Hanky

NFleischer

DSC00196-1.jpg

ahh yes, the very first tasty rep. that whets the desire or more and more.

sorry to tell you that you have entered a progressive brain degenerating condition. welcome.

ebzen02

It's all good until your wife finds out and bitches you out...lol!!!

Member X

Never reveal the price when asked :woo:

And if she gets shitty, point out how many bags and pairs of shoes she has :) lol

ebzen02
Never reveal the price when asked ;)

And if she gets shitty, point out how many bags and pairs of shoes she has :rofl: lol

I wish that I could take the card out, but my wife is actually frugal when it comes to spending.. She is also the best wife in the world-- she just hates me buying reps.

Hanky

I have been a watch geek of sorts for about 9 mos. now, but reps. are a whole new world to me. I guess I am fortunate cause Mrs. Hanky has a collection of timepieces about 25 deep. Yeah, we both have it bad. She knows about all my purchases and has yet to not be supportive.

Hanky

ebzen02
I have been a watch geek of sorts for about 9 mos. now, but reps. are a whole new world to me. I guess I am fortunate cause Mrs. Hanky has a collection of timepieces about 25 deep. Yeah, we both have it bad. She knows about all my purchases and has yet to not be supportive.

Hanky

She is a keeper!! Man I would go so broke if the wife didn't keep me in check, but sometimes I wish she would just let me buy one at least every other month-- totally wrong, but that would be nice.