Sign in to follow this  
richardcstan

A Lange & Sohne

richardcstan

Hi

I am Richard from Malaysia and I need to learn more from experience guys like you.

I iam new to replicas and please forgive me if I ask silly questions. Why is all the A Lange & Sohne Datograph Flyback replica different from the original? The original has the calendar window exactly on the 12 oclock position but all replica have it below the XII number?

Wriggles

A Lange & Sohne Datograph Flyback replica different from the original?

Wasn't even going to answer this one, but seriously? You have answered your own question

Datograph Flyback replica different from the original?

richardcstan

Sorry, what I meant was replica watch gets better everyday but why not the Lange Datograph, I am sure they could do better on the window date at the XII marker.

yawn

Glashutte anyone?

Mazz

gesundheit

midasmook

It's most likely that it's because although the A Lange & Sohne are nice watches they don't seem as popular. If this post was about a replica Panerai with the same inaccuracies there would be pages about it.

Realism

The movement? come on............. have you even seen any ALS movement?

Arism

Selamat datang Richard :)

Be sure to read some of the threads here ---> Useful Topics for New Members

This will give you an intro into the world of replicas. Now remember that we are talking about replicas and that there will always be flaws. Some will be very minute but others will be fairly obvious to those in the know. Just the way it is with reps unfortunately.

For what it's worth, the rep should suit you just fine. Seeing as the real deal costs $64,000(RM200,000 as google tells me today!), you probably won't be spending little if any time with people who own a gen and can compare. I say go for it and enjoy it ;)

I'm thinking of my next addition and the list and large and wide, but the datograph(flaws and all) is certainly in it.