Sign in to follow this  
JaceyBoy

Best Seamaster 300m Diver Replica

JaceyBoy

Hi Guys, can anyone recommend me a good quality replica Seamaster 300m Diver?, I want something which is very close to the real thing, thanks for your advice...

NFleischer

Why don't you try the new Ceramic POs? The SMPs are not as good.

JaceyBoy

What is a ceramic po?

JaceyBoy

Thanks but I wanted something with automatic chrono

TheSav
image_zpsd858126b.jpg

JaceyBoy

I spent ages last night searching, but didn't find anything...

Crusader

There is a good replica of SMP 300m chrono, very close to gen. Chrono is totaly opposite of non-chrono rep, there is no good rep of non chrono, the Bond version, just 21j version with many flaws.

Either you buy chrono or wait for rep people to release new ceramic SMP. If it ever comes out :)

Edited by Crusader

JaceyBoy

I do want the chrono, so where is the best place to get one as Watches International say they don't sell it anymore...

deju

There is no best place to get anything most TD have access to the same watches. Try more TD's if all say its not available...Wait for one to pop up on M2M.

Crusader

I do want the chrono, so where is the best place to get one as Watches International say they don't sell it anymore...

That is not good news then. Its possible they don't make it anymore...

Contact other trusted dealers and ask if they can get it. If not, then the last chance would be quartz option.

JaceyBoy

Contact other trusted dealers and ask if they can get it. If not, then the last chance would be quartz option.

Seems these people still sell it? http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_66&products_id=6696

jotun0881

I have been looking for the SMP 300 chrono for the past month(s) and I got different dealers telling me it's no longer made.

I have also been told that the new Ceramic SMP rep is coming out around May - so you may wanna hold out on this one.

In the meantime I am contemplating a gen Ceramic SMP which is my fave watch ever.

But as someone else said, the Ceramic Planet Ocean reps are top notch - and it's a fabulous watch to own.

Good luck with it all and let us know what you ended up with !

BaggyPants

Seems these people still sell it? http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=6696

Just because it's on a website does not mean it is available. Send Andrew a message before ordering to make sure he can still get it. None of the chinese dealers keep stock, they all order in from the factories.

JaceyBoy

Seems these people still sell it? http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=6696

Just because it's on a website does not mean it is available. Send Andrew a message before ordering to make sure he can still get it. None of the chinese dealers keep stock, they all order in from the factories.

Is this seller on here then?

BaggyPants

Yes, but email him through his website.

JaceyBoy

Have done....

NFleischer

Try Tony @ Asian7750.com he has them ( I think ) for $208. Pretty good, not great reps.

JaceyBoy
Try Tony @ Asian7750.com he has them ( I think ) for $208. Pretty good, not great reps.

There not great?