Sign in to follow this  
reximda

Work with high explosives?

reximda

So even if you get blown to smithereens, you can rest easy knowing that your watch will survive to be passed down to your heirs.

Kaventsmann Triggerfish

http://gearpatrol.co...fish-bronze-a2/

KAVENTSMANN-Triggerfish-Bronze-A2-gear-patrol-full_zpsc6dec272.jpg

olly593

Holy crap 10lbs of C4? think my last worry would be the watch, still at least its water resistant so they could wash your flesh/blood off under a tap

Harriskitty
Holy crap 10lbs of C4? think my last worry would be the watch, still at least its water resistant so they could wash your flesh/blood off under a tap

LOL

Olly

Time shall go on :D

BaggyPants

I do work with explosives and effects, and a good seal is the most important thing to me. Nothing to do with the explosives, but we use a lot of dust effects, including cement, and it's not good if it gets in your watch.

Rolexwatchman

Damn this thing can handle more than a G-Shock...!

pollux1

A bit pointless though if the arm adorning said watch gets blown to pieces whilst wearing it.

BaggyPants

Wouldn't matter what it could survive, you'd have a job finding it if I stuck a charge under it :lol:

231_12156857439_3504_n_zps6711dfce.jpg

I'd actually dispute their claims, because I've put dents into WWII armour using only aluminium flash powder, and I once took all the paint off the inside of a piece of 10mm armour plate using only 2 x 5g maroons confined in a little box of compacted dust :D I once rocked the back of a 432 personnel carrier off the deck with only a 50g sachet charge, It all depends on how you make the charge react, and how directional you make it ;)