Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

Pride of place

_DC_

Ive been meaning to take some pics of my collection but in all honesty it's not that impressive and there's a few pieces I'm not all that enamoured with so I've not been bothered.

However, I've just given the apartment a spring clean and my two favourite watches now occupy a prominent position on my bedside chest of draws, in their boxes (just how I like them), so I thought I'd share a pic of my "favourites" section:)

AAB242AC-3BAD-4D32-8490-2B00A9A85D96-1000-000001195573AFFD_zps5dcc1449.jpg

Ahhh, good times. Now all I need is my Nautilus Chronograph to arrive, get a second Patek box for it to live in and my favourites section will be nice and symmetrical, which would give me even more pleasure:)

DC

SSTEEL

Very nice :)

Jameslowe1

very nice! Must buy another lacquered box.

_DC_

Cheers guys!

Yeah the lacquered boxes do look beautiful. The catch is a little plasticy and rattles but the box itself looks stunning! They need to make the watch cushion bigger though as it doesn't fill the hole, I've had to pad it out a bit to make it a snug fit! If I could justify the expense I'd spend the £300 plus and get a genuine one!

DC

Jameslowe1

Cheers guys!

Yeah the lacquered boxes do look beautiful. The catch is a little plasticy and rattles but the box itself looks stunning! They need to make the watch cushion bigger though as it doesn't fill the hole, I've had to pad it out a bit to make it a snug fit! If I could justify the expense I'd spend the £300 plus and get a genuine one!

Can agree with all of that. The only problem for me is the shape of the catch, not the traditional calatrava buckle like gen. I'm being so pedantic. I just want one again! Damn having to go on holiday to Rome this summer...

parisianshut

Cheers guys!

Can agree with all of that. The only problem for me is the shape of the catch, not the traditional calatrava buckle like gen. I'm being so pedantic. I just want one again! Damn having to go on holiday to Rome this summer...

You can find it in rome??