Sign in to follow this  
alfo982

Breitling navitimer: need consultant

alfo982

Hi guys, as written in the title, I would like to buy a Breitling Navitimer, but as, usual, I'm worried about the movement that it mounts.

An A7750 coud be reliable for this kind of watch? I'v seen that it has a MULTITUDE of hands... could it create problems?

I Like so much this kind of watch, but I would like to avoid any kind of movement instabilities.

You know for sure advantages and disadvantages of the movements mounted on it.

I wait your though

SliceMaster

Hi mate I bought this one about 3 years ago, it has an A7750 movement and every time I pick it out of the watch-box and give it a gentle shake it starts up and runs great so I´m very pleased

nyawristies2010007redig.jpg

Luthier

Navi with A7750 has same 6 hands, like almost any other chrono watch, why should it be unreliable on Navi?

Maybe it's super busy dial make it look overcomplicated, but it has nothing to do with mov't.

Buy with confidence, I have 2 of them, both works great for years.

alfo982

That sounds gooood!!!

I guess the seller wasn't of this forum, is it?

alfo982
Navi with A7750 has same 6 hands, like almost any other chrono watch, why should it be unreliable on Navi?

Maybe it's super busy dial make it look overcomplicated, but it has nothing to do with mov't.

Buy with confidence, I have 2 of them, both works great for years.

I've no experience with chronos... I've never had one! sorry for the NOOB question...maybe it was really a shameful noob question!

Thank you for the explanation... :rolleyes:

markeym3

Hi I brought a navitimer from mary at watch international , superb watch no problems , as mentioned above just pick it up a litle shake and its away , nice peice ..cheers marc

alfo982
Hi I brought a navitimer from mary at watch international , superb watch no problems , as mentioned above just pick it up a litle shake and its away , nice peice ..cheers marc

Ah... goood... I already wanted to buy from mary, and after this post I'm even more convinced.

Thanks guys... once again

bme

Ah... goood... I already wanted to buy from mary, and after this post I'm even more convinced.

When you get it enjoy it..............no collection should be without a Navitimer

Luthier

When you get it enjoy it..............no collection should be without a Navitimer

Navitimer is "a must!" to any collection. I'd recommend 42mm TT with blue dial/arabic numerals or black dial with sticks.

Both are classy, with great AR, so, even black looks a little bit blueish. I prefer stick hours markers.

And Mary is definitely the best dealer for Breits. I just bought 2 from her - Avenger black dial and 48mm Super Avenger with white dial.

Both are great watches.

alfo982

Navitimer is "a must!" to any collection. I'd recommend 42mm TT with blue dial/arabic numerals or black dial with sticks.

Both are classy, with great AR, so, even black looks a little bit blueish. I prefer stick hours markers.

And Mary is definitely the best dealer for Breits. I just bought 2 from her - Avenger black dial and 48mm Super Avenger with white dial.

Both are great watches.

Superb!

I'll give you news... and of cours.. pics!

ciao

Luthier

Don't forget wrist shot!