Sign in to follow this  
bluesme519

(HEAVY PICS) Moon Watch from Toro Review and Question

bluesme519

I just got moonie from Toro bro

Contacting was stopped for a while but he replied me right after when his business became allright

It took 4 days from Gwangzhou to UK via Fedex.

The watch itself is absolute eye candy. There are several flaws as all knwon but I don't mind it that much. What I cared about is the depth of subdials. And this version of moonie looks lovely for me.

However, the quality of clasp and strap are very poor. I think it's a quality of cheapies....I was just pissed off when I try to downsize it and messed up some links...

It works very toughly and razor sharp and quite uncomfortable to wear. So I'm planning to sand it a little bit..

By the way, what would be the best way to sand it smooth?

Lastly, I think the pics will tell you about this watch more than my poor english. Enjoy it

8591388721_925b66e94f_b.jpg

8591391151_8284ed8b85_b.jpg

8591390981_eb3f277a5c_b.jpg

8591391069_5bd85fd8ee_b.jpg

8591390859_ae9dc863c9_b.jpg

8592498206_678bb86688_b.jpg8591388647_7d5913772f_b.jpg

sgtguk

Great piece and awesome pics too mate :suck: there are several threads re your bracelet refinishing and when your done it will feel entirely different than it does now, I've done quite a few now and it's half hour's effort well spent !

bluesme519

Great piece and awesome pics too mate :suck: there are several threads re your bracelet refinishing and when your done it will feel entirely different than it does now, I've done quite a few now and it's half hour's effort well spent !

Wow that's really good news for me. I think I have to find it. Cheers

SSTEEL

Your sub-dial @6 hand is off. Easy fix though with the right tools. Mine was the same on my Tag, but what I did was run the chrono for over an hour, then stopped it, reset, and all good :)

Arism

Your sub-dial @6 hand is off. Easy fix though with the right tools. Mine was the same on my Tag, but what I did was run the chrono for over an hour, then stopped it, reset, and all good :)

The sub-dial on this movement isn't frozen. It's following the hour hand. You would need to remove some gears to stop it. Kenny has done this mod to other speedmasters.

rusky27

The sub dial recess looks good mate. Get a plexi on her!!!

KeNnY

Amazing WATCH mate ! :)

THis is what I used for ultimate modding ! :) Relume with Superluminova C3+C1, Gen Plexi, and 6 o'clock hand freeze.

THis mods are simply MUST BE ! :) I should not sell that piece.... Must get one again soon.

p20120607-101257.jpg

DSC_1750.JPG

bluesme519

The sub dial recess looks good mate. Get a plexi on her!!!

That's what I'm talking about! Thanks!

bluesme519

THis is what I used for ultimate modding ! :) Relume with Superluminova C3+C1, Gen Plexi, and 6 o'clock hand freeze.

THis mods are simply MUST BE ! :) I should not sell that piece.... Must get one again soon.

p20120607-101257.jpg

DSC_1750.JPG

Wow...Awssome!! I'm thinking about to froze 6 o clock sub dial. :D

The sub-dial on this movement isn't frozen. It's following the hour hand. You would need to remove some gears to stop it. Kenny has done this mod to other speedmasters.

Thank you very much. I was looking for the information about frozening subdial hour hands!

catveryfat

do you

p20120607-101257.jpg

DSC_1750.JPG

Thank you very much. I was looking for the information about frozening subdial hour hands!

I try to find how to froze subdial too. Or anyone can give me more information or useful link please...........

catveryfat

do you

p20120607-101257.jpg

DSC_1750.JPG

I try to find how to froze subdial too. Or anyone can give me more information or useful link please...........

Please find link for newbie mayby looking for

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=47782

Thnak KeNny for you assistance :giggle:

Wacker23

I just bought the gen 3753 model ill post pics soon.

frogflyer

Very nice! Wear it well!