Sign in to follow this  
chiefsalami

Looking for where to buy a SS bracelet

chiefsalami

Hey all. I'm looking to buy one of the new-style 2009 design Super Avengers, but just about all of the sources only sell it with a rubber or leather band. I'm looking for a stainless steel bracelet identical to the ones that came on the previous style SAs (2008 models). Can someone point me to where would be the best place for me to get JUST the bracelet? I'm already getting the watch with the rubber bracelet and want to swap it out for the SS one when I get it.

Is there any reason that it won't work or won't fit? I'd be open to buying a gen bracelet provided it fit my (48.5mm) rep watch, and of course the price is attractive.

Where can you all point me to? Thanks

AllergyDoc

I just bought someone's rep SS bracelet for my V3 SA; I'll let you know.

It should fit, but you never know with reps. No one has ever said that a gen bracelet didn't fit any rep SA, so the rep should fit on any SA, too.

As for buying a new rep SA bracelet, try PMing the dealers. I'd ask Josh; if he can't do it, no one can.

Luthier

It should fit, but you never know with reps. No one has ever said that a gen bracelet didn't fit any rep SA, so the rep should fit on any SA, too.

As for buying a new rep SA bracelet, try PMing the dealers. I'd ask Josh; if he can't do it, no one can.

Oh, really???

You forgot about Mary, Doc???

Ask Josh to source things that Mary found for many of us, including me.

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

chiefsalami

Mary is also my preferred source, but she cannot get me just the bracelet. She was the first person I asked.

phaedo

Oh, really???

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Got Mary sourcing me one at the moment Luth, at least I think she is.

phaedo
Mary is also my preferred source, but she cannot get me just the bracelet. She was the first person I asked.

How long ago did you ask her?

chiefsalami

Like 2 days ago

AllergyDoc

Oh, really???

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

:popcorn:

Luthier
Like 2 days ago

I got any SS bracelet I asked, without any problems.

Also, I had bad engraving on my Chopard's rotor, and no one was able to help, til I asked Mary.

Voila!!! I got it!!!

DSCF0068.jpg

phaedo
Like 2 days ago

Ok, I asked her 10 days ago, 5 days ago she said she should be able to get the bracelet.

Luthier
:) @Doc.

JoeyB

Good, I thought Mary could get it for you. I've gotten a couple of bracelets, 2 glide-lock clasps and some links from Mary. She's damn good.

chiefsalami

Yes, she is good. But I've been asking her for weeks now about getting me the SS bracelet, and she has said she can't. Maybe it's just this particular Breitling one, and for the others she has other sources. I don't know.