Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

For those waiting on the release of AP ROO 57th St

Realism

maybe its the older picture im looking at ,anyone got an updated qc picture?

that's a new one... see the purple nail polish

ronin007

Watch no 32/250 qc recieved and paid,awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,thanks toro

timetech08

that's a new one... see the purple nail polish

crap , then they didnt fix the ring :fme:

Watch no 32/250 qc recieved and paid,awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,thanks toro

could u post your qc pic please ?

ronin007

Not sure thats allowed any more,if a mod says its ok i will

Baldrick

I was a Mod in the 60's....still have my parka....it's OK for you to post :D

seclark007

got any pics of you on a scooter?

millwallmart

#68 and not received any qc's??

Cyril_Clunge
got any pics of you on a scooter?

d80962ffb96f15256fb54b0509420a0d_zpsb4b90404.jpg

Del
:lmao2:

onzenuub
:rofl:

Baldrick

:lol:

I fukkin' warned you not to post that Cheryl, that's it.......I've got your address, letter on the way to TM Eye and Detain UK in the morning....no more soup or Panerai for you . !!!

Del

There seems to be some disappointment with this watch regarding wonky bezel screws and something not quite right with the date window/cyclops. Or are these reports exaggerated?

onzenuub

:lol:

I fukkin' warned you not to post that Cheryl, that's it.......I've got your address, letter on the way to TM Eye and Detain UK in the morning. !!!

They are closed tomorrow it's sunday. They wil receive it on monday, by than it's old news and they wil do nooooooooooothing.

Baldrick

Majuscule....majuscule...you Dutchie..... :B):

onzenuub
:Whistle:

seclark007

and here I was expecting this: Mod_Mirrors_scooter_mod_revival.jpg

sardonix
There seems to be some disappointment with this watch regarding wonky bezel screws and something not quite right with the date window/cyclops. Or are these reports exaggerated?

I told those Noobfactory boys and Toro long nail guy before:

uwHK9Vm.jpg

Now the Panda used his voodoo to screw the 56 1/2 street up : )

onzenuub

null_zps6f25f1a0.jpg

bildschirmfoto20130427u.png

sardonix

A not so good piece in qc and gen side by side

F4Csb4y.jpg

goodgood

Wow! There is a number of tells. The hour digits are a bit lighter on the gen, The "AP" o the dial is different. The date font is larger on the gen. "Swiss Made" is smaller and finer on the gen....Is this a prototype?

Serge D

I think i know what the issue is. The rubber bezel is not holding the screws when the nut on inside of the case is tightened. See the bumps in the bezel around the screw, looks like each side of the screw pushed a section of the bezel up and created the small bump.

Easily corrected by carefully realigning the screw heads with a flat screwdriver.

Still a beauty to me, and i approve wonky bezel, cyclops an even the crooked "11" mark if it wasnt corrected.

Thats how non OCD i am :)

Hope everyones enjoying their weekend.

James.

That side by side to the Gen isn't a good portrayal given the different lighting.

the remaining real issues are the Cyclops ring and bezel screws, cyclops I can live with, bezel screws seems to be a varying issue from watch to watch, I'm happily on the 2nd batch, maybe they'll assemble those ones a bit more carefully...

Baldrick

I fail ( and in quite a spectacular fashion) to see ANYTHING in this watch that merits the attention never mind breathless anticipation regarding it's release, there is nothing remotely unique about it in comparison to ANY other AP ROO........in fact it only rises above those other APs in terms.of being supramundane ...the bezel...NOPE....the pushers..NOPE....the dial..NOPE...the hands...NOPE...the sub-dials....WAIIIIIITTTTT.....HOLD IT......they're a different colour.....that's it.....now I see.....the veil has been lifted....I can now see what has the chicken-chokers chokin' their chcken.....HALLELUJAH....'ALLE------LUJAH.....( cue choir of angels and wafting strains of Agnus Dei )..... :facepalm:

James.

Don't you own a Gen AP? I do recall you winging when you posted it in the wrist check when no one battered an eyelid at it.

Baldrick

Don't you own a Gen AP? I do recall you winging when you posted it in the wrist check when no one battered an eyelid at it.

I do indeed, in fact more than one.... :B):

BTW....the word is WHINGING....you thick Aussie fuckwit......you'd be better served spending your hard-earned income on a proper education before squandering it on pretty baubles, now my advice to you is to take your brain out of neutral, disengage your mouth and wise up before I banjax your arse in public here.....I'm entitled to my opinion and I won't let a dipshit like you try to beat it down.....you're not capable, so you best put me on ignore.....it's good advice. take it son.....you do NOT want to go there with me..... :B):