Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

For those waiting on the release of AP ROO 57th St

James.

Don't you own a Gen AP? I do recall you winging when you posted it in the wrist check when no one battered an eyelid at it.

I do indeed, in fact more than one.... :B):

BTW....the word is WHINGING....you thick Aussie fuckwit......you'd be better served spending your hard-earned income on a proper education before squandering it on pretty baubles, now my advice to you is to take your brain out of neutral, disengage your mouth and wise up before I banjax your arse in public here.....I'm entitled to my opinion and I won't let a dipshit like you try to beat it down.....you're not capable, so you best put me on ignore.....it's good advice. take it son.....you do NOT want to go there with me..... :B):

Awww bless! Here i was thinking this just to be a little bit of harmless forum banter and you need to resort to name calling? I really expected more from someone like you. Tisk, tisk I guess the viewing public can see who's won this round ;)

Baldrick
I really expected more from someone like you

Well that was your first failing, you've been here long enough to know by now, if you had false expectations or lofty ones then more fool you....!

As for winning rounds, I'll take this 1st round as you throwing in the towel....HOWEVER....bearing in mind absent "friends"....I'm happy to step down a division or two and toy around with you until they return.....don't fool yourself into thinking that because you have a paltry collection of fake watches....15 months on the fora...with 5k+ posts that you can step into any higher division.....to me...you're still a noob....an excitable one at that......controversy has been absent here of late....I'm ready to spark the place up a bit....if you think you're capable......start when you feel ready son :B):

BTW....I wasn't calling you names....I was behaviometrically characterising you !

James.

If you really are so egotistic, and to help you move down a couple of divisions, as you say, you could try inserting a pack of crayons up you nose. No, Baldrick, the nose is on your face, on the rear of your pants. About 4 or 5 should do the job, just push until you feel a 'pinch' the push some more. Please take photos of the process so the viewers at home can rest assured you're not cheating ;) I'm sure you can take some wonderful HD photos of the process.

oh and btw, to "behaviormetrically" characterize me (which isnt a real word btw ;) ) you be to say "you're a thick fuckwit", I'm not really sure that the racial inclusion, no matter how subtle you tried to keep it, was either necessity or warranted. Unless you were also trying to geographically characterize me but just forgot to include that in your footnote. It is fun, though. Watching you mentally combust on here. Please do continue :popcorn:

Baldrick
If you really are so egotistic,

If I'm egotistical, it's because your inadequacies serve to inflate my ego !

I'm sure you can take some wonderful HD photos of the process.

A process that has defeated you so far and will long continue, we've seen your attempts at photography, they're a little bit more effective than your lack-lustre attempts at humour, so.....live in hope. !!

oh and btw, to "behaviormetrically" characterize me (which isnt a real word btw )

Once again, your lack of education reveals all.....the word is BEHAVIOMETRICALLY........it contains only 1x R....but you being a young cool hip dude...wouldn't know that....

Behavioral biometrics are related to the behavior of a person, including but not limited to: typing rhythm, gait, and voice.Some researchers have coined the term behaviometrics to describe the latter class of biometrics.

you be to say "you're a thick fuckwit",

Leaving aside the absence of majuscule at the start of your sentences...( I'll attribute that to lack of education....youth can't possibly take the blame for ALL ignorance )......this makes no grammatical sense whatever....please clarify....!

I'm not really sure that the racial inclusion, no matter how subtle you tried to keep

There was nothing subtle about it, Australians are NOT a racial group. they're a diverse ethnocentric / cultural group....( the word culture being loosely applied in your instance ) !

It is fun, though. Watching you mentally combust on here. Please do continue

Not as much fun as watching you reveal both your ignorance and foolhardiness.....bigger, brighter and more intellectually gifted members than you have tried to induce my mental self-immolation, they failed spectacularly, however as a noob and in their absence...I'll grant you the space to fire away in vain.....it's a futile exercise.....you'll learn that I can't be embarrased / shamed / manipulated / colluded with or shut up......by someone I care not a fig for....that's me categorising you....if you fail to grasp all the words....I'll sum it up for you pictorially.

give_a_f-o-meter.jpg

scorpion

Hmm well this is getting interesting.......not seen a TEAC VU meter for a long time, my reel to reel went to the skip many moons ago.

James.
If you really are so egotistic,

If I'm egotistical, it's because your inadequacies serve to inflate my ego !

I'm sure you can take some wonderful HD photos of the process.

A process that has defeated you so far and will long continue, we've seen your attempts at photography, they're a little bit more effective than your lack-lustre attempts at humour, so.....live in hope. !!

oh and btw, to "behaviormetrically" characterize me (which isnt a real word btw )

Once again, your lack of education reveals all.....the word is BEHAVIOMETRICALLY........it contains only 1x R....but you being a young cool hip dude...wouldn't know that....

Behavioral biometrics are related to the behavior of a person, including but not limited to: typing rhythm, gait, and voice.Some researchers have coined the term behaviometrics to describe the latter class of biometrics.

you be to say "you're a thick fuckwit",

Leaving aside the absence of majuscule at the start of your sentences...( I'll attribute that to lack of education....youth can't possibly take the blame for ALL ignorance )......this makes no grammatical sense whatever....please clarify....!

I'm not really sure that the racial inclusion, no matter how subtle you tried to keep

There was nothing subtle about it, Australians are NOT a racial group. they're a diverse ethnocentric / cultural group....( the word culture being loosely applied in your instance ) !

It is fun, though. Watching you mentally combust on here. Please do continue

Not as much fun as watching you reveal both your ignorance and foolhardiness.....bigger, brighter and more intellectually gifted members than you have tried to induce my mental self-immolation, they failed spectacularly, however as a noob and in their absence...I'll grant you the space to fire away in vain.....it's a futile exercise.....you'll learn that I can't be embarrased / shamed / manipulated / colluded with or shut up......by someone I care not a fig for....that's me categorising you....if you fail to grasp all the words....I'll sum it up for you pictorially.

give_a_f-o-meter.jpg

hahahahaha well you replied so you obviously do "give a fuck" though I suspect not as much of a fuck as you enjoy from your katoey :B):

Maybe I should have prefaced with the information that I'm typing this from my mobile, you do know that now days you can do that, right? I mean, as scary as technology must be for you, it has come leaps and bounds since the 1920's, so please do consider this when trying to decipher my replies.

You said "Aussie" not "Australian". The way you used it was in a racial sense. Similar to the use of "Paki" to describe people from Pakistan.

I don't know how your point about my poor photographic ability is meant to effect me? :lol: I guess if i'm honest, I kind of felt sleepy? I must apologize, I should insert a disclaimer with my photos, I do confess they aren't the best. I just can't see myself spending time practicing "Bladrick style" down at Pattaya beach trying to get the lighting and contrast right in the photos of the young lads ;)

When it boils down to it, you're nothing but an online bully. Now Luth has gone I've seen you post shit in his RWG watch thread and also in the "operation Balad" thread knowing full well those guys aren't around to retort. You are sad, conceited, megalomaniac and pathetic old man.

TheSav
:popcorn:

subiim

Say more things

baxter

I'm just off down the shop to get popcorn and beer - anyone want anything ?

onzenuub

Could some one tell me in a few words what is this about?

subiim

It's a forum

onzenuub

It's a forum

What is?

Hazz

Missed that, roll and fried egg would have been nice

TheSav

Jumbo popcorn for me please. The cheque is in the mail.

fana05

we're missing something

tits.jpg

much more interesting

onzenuub

we're missing something

tits.jpg

much more interesting

And beer

jeffw69

we're missing something

tits.jpg

much more interesting

And beer

Beer at 7:40 in the morning?

BTW, I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Perhaps I should start a separate thread about that. :D

James.

Did you get qc? Interesting to see the bezel screws outcome on the RG thread...

Baldrick
I suspect not as much of a fuck as you enjoy from your katoey

Ooooh...very original...I must make a note of that for future reference.....haven't seen it before....Incidentally, a fuck from a katoey at this point would be infinitely preferable to having my eyes bleed reading your interminable drivel...in fact ...right about now death itself seems very attractive ...in the face of your inanity...!

Maybe I should have prefaced with the information that I'm typing this from my mobile, you do know that now days you can do that, right? I mean, as scary as technology must be for you, it has come leaps and bounds since the 1920's, so please do consider this when trying to decipher my replies.

No, I'm entirely unfamiliar with technology, that's why I have to rely on either my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Samsung Galaxy Note phone to read your drivel.......I must invest in the 'new technology' that all you young guns have access to........I suggest tho' that you do likewise and learn how to use a camera....it's a simple process...or can be if you're not too simple to learn....I fear you're a lost cause....but hey...it's only technology !!!

You said "Aussie" not "Australian". The way you used it was in a racial sense. Similar to the use of "Paki" to describe people from Pakistan.

Indeed....please excuse me...was I being politically incorrect when I called you an Aussie.....did I impinge upon your sensitivities......you could always file an HFR....it's your right as a member...( with the emphasis on "member" ....'cos you are a bit of a dick )....the helmet.....!

I don't know how your point about my poor photographic ability is meant to effect me? I guess if i'm honest, I kind of felt sleepy?

It's not meant to AFFECT you......you'd need to have raised yourself to at least the level of amoeba for that epigenesis to occur....the sleepiness is obviously a result of oxygen deficiency when you hatched.....you'll simply have to learn to live with it..!

I do confess they aren't the best

No need for a confession...the prima facie evidence was there for all to see..!!

I just can't see myself spending time practicing "Bladrick style" Baldrick style down at Pattaya beach trying to get the lighting and contrast right in the photos of the young lads

I haven't quite succeeded at that yet,...but rest assured...you'll be first to share if and when I do.....you know that simply by suggesting it or referencing it...is another example of "BEHAVIOMETRICS" in practice.......subliminal suggestion on your part....c'mon ...you know you wanna see 'em.....doncha' ;)

When it boils down to it, you're nothing but an online bully.

Yeah....I know....it's terrible...isn't it....let me hear you cry...."it's an injustice....an injustice I tell you"......in fact...here.....fill this in...it'll make you feel better..!

HurtFeelingsReport.jpg

Now Luth has gone I've seen you post shit in his RWG watch thread and also in the "operation Balad" thread knowing full well those guys aren't around to retort.

O'rlly.....they're only NOT AROUND because they chose not to be.....nothing to do with me in either instance......but if you're nurturing some mistaken notion that their presence would have deterred me.....then you really don't know me......and if you don't know....you're in for a torrid time......GIYF.....I know it's a big word....your Mommy can help you.....look up "indefatigable"....!

You are sad, conceited, megalomaniac and pathetic old man.

True, I'm sad that I have to interact with forum idiots such as you...I long for the heady days when there was an intellectual challenge on the fora...sadly....long gone....oh those heady days...come back Joey...John...Balad....fer chrissakes I'd even welcome the Asshat with open arms....anything to escape your blah-blah-blah mediocrity....I'm sure you're a nice fellow....but mediocre and bland in the extreme....!

The rest of your observations are possibly true....but FFS...when you call me an 'old man'....that hurts....would you mind giving me a photocopy of that HFR before you post it....I'd like to file one also. :(

Now junior...feel free to carry on....whilst you anticipate the arrival of your 57th street...it'll take your mind off it.....I mean...your single brain cell can't be nurtured with the same repetitive input.....you know it makes sense...even if you don't :B):

onzenuub

we're missing something

tits.jpg

much more interesting

And beer

BTW, I haven't gotten a tracking number yet. Perhaps I should start a separate thread about that. :D

13.49 over here, so? You could start a thread about the quality of the QC pics. :D

jeffw69

we're missing something

tits.jpg

much more interesting

And beer

13.49 over here, so? You could start a thread about the quality of the QC pics. :D

:D Toro's assistant appears to have painted her nails.

And the wonky screw at 10 O'clock doesn't bother me the least bit.

James.

Poor old BMW got a bad one :lol:

onzenuub

we're missing something

tits.jpg

much more interesting

And beer

:D Toro's assistant appears to have painted her nails.

And the wonky screw at 10 O'clock doesn't bother me the least bit.

I thought it was Toro who painted his nails :lol:

jeffw69

Poor old BMW got a bad one :lol:

awwww, poor BMW. Is he being a whiny cunt over on RWI?

Baldrick
awwww, poor BMW. Is he being a whiny cunt over on RWI?

Is he not a member on here also....he's an Aussie isn't he...( oops ..my bad...lil' bit of racism crept in there ) :blink: