Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

For those waiting on the release of AP ROO 57th St

subiim
I suspect not as much of a fuck as you enjoy from your katoey

Ooooh...very original...I must make a note of that for future reference.....haven't seen it before....Incidentally, a fuck from a katoey at this point would be infinitely preferable to having my eyes bleed reading your interminable drivel...in fact ...right about now death itself seems very attractive ...in the face of your inanity...!

Maybe I should have prefaced with the information that I'm typing this from my mobile, you do know that now days you can do that, right? I mean, as scary as technology must be for you, it has come leaps and bounds since the 1920's, so please do consider this when trying to decipher my replies.

No, I'm entirely unfamiliar with technology, that's why I have to rely on either my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Samsung Galaxy Note phone to read your drivel.......I must invest in the 'new technology' that all you young guns have access to........I suggest tho' that you do likewise and learn how to use a camera....it's a simple process...or can be if you're not too simple to learn....I fear you're a lost cause....but hey...it's only technology !!!

You said "Aussie" not "Australian". The way you used it was in a racial sense. Similar to the use of "Paki" to describe people from Pakistan.

Indeed....please excuse me...was I being politically incorrect when I called you an Aussie.....did I impinge upon your sensitivities......you could always file an HFR....it's your right as a member...( with the emphasis on "member" ....'cos you are a bit of a dick )....the helmet.....!

I don't know how your point about my poor photographic ability is meant to effect me? I guess if i'm honest, I kind of felt sleepy?

It's not meant to AFFECT you......you'd need to have raised yourself to at least the level of amoeba for that epigenesis to occur....the sleepiness is obviously a result of oxygen deficiency when you hatched.....you'll simply have to learn to live with it..!

I do confess they aren't the best

No need for a confession...the prima facie evidence was there for all to see..!!

I just can't see myself spending time practicing "Bladrick style" Baldrick style down at Pattaya beach trying to get the lighting and contrast right in the photos of the young lads

I haven't quite succeeded at that yet,...but rest assured...you'll be first to share if and when I do.....you know that simply by suggesting it or referencing it...is another example of "BEHAVIOMETRICS" in practice.......subliminal suggestion on your part....c'mon ...you know you wanna see 'em.....doncha' ;)

When it boils down to it, you're nothing but an online bully.

Yeah....I know....it's terrible...isn't it....let me hear you cry...."it's an injustice....an injustice I tell you"......in fact...here.....fill this in...it'll make you feel better..!

HurtFeelingsReport.jpg

Now Luth has gone I've seen you post shit in his RWG watch thread and also in the "operation Balad" thread knowing full well those guys aren't around to retort.

O'rlly.....they're only NOT AROUND because they chose not to be.....nothing to do with me in either instance......but if you're nurturing some mistaken notion that their presence would have deterred me.....then you really don't know me......and if you don't know....you're in for a torrid time......GIYF.....I know it's a big word....your Mommy can help you.....look up "indefatigable"....!

You are sad, conceited, megalomaniac and pathetic old man.

True, I'm sad that I have to interact with forum idiots such as you...I long for the heady days when there was an intellectual challenge on the fora...sadly....long gone....oh those heady days...come back Joey...John...Balad....fer chrissakes I'd even welcome the Asshat with open arms....anything to escape your blah-blah-blah mediocrity....I'm sure you're a nice fellow....but mediocre and bland in the extreme....!

The rest of your observations are possibly true....but FFS...when you call me an 'old man'....that hurts....would you mind giving me a photocopy of that HFR before you post it....I'd like to file one also. :(

Now junior...feel free to carry on....whilst you anticipate the arrival of your 57th street...it'll take your mind off it.....I mean...your single brain cell can't be nurtured with the same repetitive input.....you know it makes sense...even if you don't :B):

What is the difference between affect and effect?

Baldrick
What is the difference between affect and effect?

To cunts that can't walk, talk and chew bubble gum at the same time, ( not to mention those that feel the NEED to embed every single word / sentence / parargraph in their quote ).........probably not a lot :B):

You want to count yourself lucky that I don't copy and paste the ENTIRE contents of the Oxford Dictionary just to highlight the difference between the two words pursuant to your clarification request.

PS....I'm so sorry that Google is broken on your computer :(

subiim

You know?

Baldrick

I knew !

subiim

I think when something is effected it is changed by something. But when you affected something you changed it... Wait. You affected something you did something. Um... No. Is it something to do with affecting an accent. Um. Fuck its hard being Australian..

But you knew

Baldrick
Fuck its hard being Australian..

No, it's easy being Australian....all you have to do is not think so much.....it comes naturally to Aussies.....thing is not to get confused. which is easily demonstrated when Aussies try to embrace culture..or as they spell it 'kulchur'....

Sir-Les-Wine-2.jpg.display.jpg

subiim

It's an old photo but I'm pretty sure that's Bob Hawke. Our prime minister from the 80's.

Although, I do admit I enjoy being an Aussie. We tend to have the best of it... or at least make the best of it. I think it's the weather. Well, that's how it effects me, anyway.

TheSav
It's an old photo but I'm pretty sure that's Bob Hawke. Our prime minister from the 80's.

Although, I do admit I enjoy being an Aussie. We tend to have the best of it... or at least make the best of it. I think it's the weather. Well, that's how it AFFECTS me, anyway.

fixed. You must be a Tasmanian. They give all us Aussies a bad name.

Baldrick

Savvy Sav :lol:

You must be a Tasmanian.

That may be, but he's certainly no 'devil' ;)

subiim
Savvy Sav :lol:

You must be a Tasmanian.

That may be, but he's certainly no 'devil' ;)

The ironing is delicious

Baldrick

Good girl......I like a woman who knows her place :B):

subiim

Ouch. You got me. My mouth was open.

Heh hehe heh *grin

You razor sharp quips are too much for me mate

Subiim out ...

Serge D

There was so much hype around this watch... Now that i got it, its like meh.

The MH release was silent, and when i got it i went WOW.

For some reason its the opposite with the 57th street. I was excited every second untill i got the package today.

To each their own. But i'll see if it grows on me.

I will hopefully be seing a gen this upcoming weekend, i'll try to snap some pics.

u9e8ypej.jpg

u6a4y9aq.jpg

Miracle

Was a fan now not a fan way off gen its untrue

gB.
I will hopefully be seing a gen this upcoming weekend, i'll try to snap some pics.

Cool. Just be sure to take the rep with you to the AD so you can do a side-by-side comparison in the flesh and report back here.

Serge D

Cool. Just be sure to take the rep with you to the AD so you can do a side-by-side comparison in the flesh and report back here.

If my rep looks gen enough, i'll just swap the two and walk away with the gen :giggle:

James.

over promised, under delivered. Got your strap though, might be going on a RGRC instead now... :Whistle::lol:

Baldrick
Now that i got it, its like meh.

As I stated earlier....I couldn't quite see anything special or amazing in this version....even if the rep had been perfect......IMO...it was always a meh watch !

black263

I came to this too late to put in an order, so was unable to partake. Clearly the fates are dealing well with me.

str8

over promised, under delivered. Got your strap though, might be going on a RGRC instead now... :Whistle::lol:

Meh still waiting :zzz: and with the wait time stretched, starting to feel some of the bad vibes over this watch :wacko: ... maybe I might just go for the Safari or Panda or both

James.

Meh still waiting :zzz: and with the wait time stretched, starting to feel some of the bad vibes over this watch :wacko: ... maybe I might just go for the Safari or Panda or both

I ordered a RG RC and Safari to hold me over, the TD(not here) couldnt fking source them so got a BP and diver strap, and a refund, substituted for a AP RO 39mm white dial from somewhere else and I am awaiting Ryan to get back to me for the RC/saf :facepalm: oh and I need 14 people to drop of the tour-auto list to get one of those too. I'll whack my serge hornback on the RC and decide on the 57th once/if the bezel is fixed.

On the plus side, at least the dealers are having more input in what factories are making...

sardonix

There was so much hype around this watch... Now that i got it, its like meh.

Sorry to hear that....i had the opposite experience with my latest purchase.

Absolute never a hype about it, most will hate the red, i got it from a member came with AR on cyclops and crystal and i never thought i liked it this much but i do :D

The not so much seen Marcus LE

m2diZQP.jpg

ronin007

Any body recieved theres yet?

baxter

Any body recieved theres yet?

No, not heard a thing since i paid on the 25th of last month - i did send him an email last week to enquire of any developments but obviously heard nothing. I do think he should have only asked for payment when he was about to ship the watch as he's shipping in batches, not taken payments and then left people hanging. Pretty shoddy in my opinion :(

ronin007

It's in the mail, should have it by Wednesday