Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

For those waiting on the release of AP ROO 57th St

Realism

568 from memory

he told me 588 or 598.... darn scammer :giggle:

urth4

I am actually on the first batch as well, but lately I have been wondering... I really like the look of the watch, but do anyone know the quality of the watch? Can you compare the quality to fx the AP Diver v3.5 where, I am told, the attention to detail and quality assembles the gen quite close?

I know you pay around $600, but I am thinking thats for the 'advanced' movement with seconds at 12 ?

Corv99

i haven't got one......... :sad:

aryajet

#237 second bizzatch ......

This does not mean I have to be on any list I dont have to be on any list. This post describes how bloody awesome I am so believe it, minus the septillion posts. F your lists you wanna be VIP's I am the Bruce Springsteen of the Rep World. #237/250 second batch king born prince. Lavish living pimps know me by first letter. Rep wholesalers blow me for me to take their warches. The watch taking comes first.

Hashtag my name you wil be a millionaire. Im a incident on RWG.bz-th street. Homie. Dont make me refer to my self in third person.

#myfather'sfather

#lavish

#ipayyourauntandsisterbytheboatload

#iamall250/250inonerepcollectingvipultraimportantbehindthescenessuperdude

watchman12345

Quality on the roos iis better than the diver in my opinion. Better lume application.

aryajet

No lume on ROO just like the gens.....

subiim

This does not mean I have to be on any list I dont have to be on any list. This post describes how bloody awesome I am so believe it, minus the septillion posts. F your lists you wanna be VIP's I am the Bruce Springsteen of the Rep World. #237/250 second batch king born prince. Lavish living pimps know me by first letter. Rep wholesalers blow me for me to take their warches. The watch taking comes first.

Hashtag my name you wil be a millionaire. Im a incident on RWG.bz-th street. Homie. Dont make me refer to my self in third person.

#myfather'sfather

#lavish

Now that is a post!

solrac

57th street is the diamond district in NYC. Thats where it takes me 50 mins to walk one block.

Small correction here. 47th Street is the Diamond District. I worked there in the 90's.

Like Panerai did with the NYC Ed. to commemorate their store -- so did AP. The store is located on 57th Street. 65 E 57th St -- The showroom is breathtaking.

Serge D

57th street is the diamond district in NYC. Thats where it takes me 50 mins to walk one block.

Small correction here. 47th Street is the Diamond District. I worked there in the 90's.

Like Panerai did with the NYC Ed. to commemorate their store -- so did AP. The store is located on 57th Street. 65 E 57th St -- The showroom is breathtaking.

That was just my assumption, I stand corrected :) happy to learn something new.

solrac

That was just my assumption, I stand corrected :) happy to learn something new.

All good. Mostly useless info IMO. But you are right about the foot traffic in the DD. Its horrific. Also, some of the best pickpockets on earth work that block. I cant imagine why.

edit: fat fingers

Edited by solrac

jeffw69

#myfather'sfather

#lavish

A little too much blow? :coke:

aryajet

Not enough, baldrick sold me a sack but it wasnt limited edition limited to only 250 pieces type quality. Once you guys started this whos list im vip piss off this and that I wanted in!!!

subiim

Not enough, baldrick sold me a sack but it wasnt limited edition limited to only 250 pieces type quality. Once you guys started this whos list im vip piss off this and that I wanted in!!!

Makes sense to me

BigBuys

I'm going back to bed. I may sell my APs, including the GEN, after reading this thread. Now I understand why I have gravitated toward more and more PAMs.

Baldrick
Makes sense to me

'splain !

aryajet
I'm going back to bed. I may sell my APs, including the GEN, after reading this thread. Now I understand why I have gravitated toward more and more PAMs.

'Splain

tbuttery

Can't beleive I missed the list on this one......hopefully someone sells theirs!

Such a good looking watch.

slkylucifer

I saw that 57th street, it's not that impressive after all. :help3:

ATEspo

Batch 1 is almost ready, they apparently have all the parts and are putting them together now, per Toro's last update.

jeffw69

Batch 1 is almost ready, they apparently have all the parts and are putting them together now, per Toro's last update.

Yep, I am clawing the walls here!

tumblr_mbw1biWTWJ1r4y4jeo1_500.gif

ATEspo

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one :D

It would be awesome if they shipped this week! But I still don't have my Donerix strap, going on a month since he shipped it.

Corv99

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one :D

It would be awesome if they shipped this week!

But I still don't have my Donerix strap, going on a month since he shipped it.

:rofl:

jeffw69
:lol: I have had my custom hornback for it from ApBands for 3 weeks now!!!!

chrish8

Jeffw do they actually source them or drop shipping them, since they are always out of stock I am wondering if anyone knows the quality of the new batches.

ATEspo
:lol: I have had my custom hornback for it from ApBands for 3 weeks now!!!!

I wish they were not so expensive. I went with the least expensive custom aftermarket strap available, but I was thinking about maybe picking up an APB strap if I decide the 57th is a keeper.