Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

For those waiting on the release of AP ROO 57th St

baxter

and downhill the thread goes :lol:

John_With_Women_Fondeling_Big_Dick_zpsaf15e071.jpg

ATEspo

I can't wait to get some QC photos in my email and pay for this bad boy. I have a black/black nubuck croc strap waiting to go on mine, although I think it may look better on rubber...

Regarding the '11', Toro said it was just on the prototype and it will be fixed by the dial maker before the QC photos go out, so hopefully the FINAL 57th street reps will all be symmetrical with no wonky indicates. I can live with all the other flaws (all ROOs have flaws, some more than others) but I dont understand how people on the first list are looking to get out (unless its totally NOT your cup of tea), just because of a wrong AP logo or date window? At least wait for your QC photos or get it in your hands to make the final decision if you want to keep it or not. It will NOT be hard to sell/trade because of how limited it is. I plan to keep mine WITH the know errors on the dial just because I think its a beautiful AP.

Realism

I can't wait to get some QC photos in my email and pay for this bad boy. I have a black/black nubuck croc strap waiting to go on mine, although I think it may look better on rubber...

Regarding the '11', Toro said it was just on the prototype and it will be fixed by the dial maker before the QC photos go out, so hopefully the FINAL 57th street reps will all be symmetrical with no wonky indicates. I can live with all the other flaws (all ROOs have flaws, some more than others) but I dont understand how people on the first list are looking to get out (unless its totally NOT your cup of tea), just because of a wrong AP logo or date window? At least wait for your QC photos or get it in your hands to make the final decision if you want to keep it or not. It will NOT be hard to sell/trade because of how limited it is. I plan to keep mine WITH the know errors on the dial just because I think its a beautiful AP.

because they can't tell their buds on how they just got this BNIB AP... sadly not all are in this repdom game for the right reasons

ATEspo

because they can't tell their buds on how they just got this BNIB AP... sadly not all are in this repdom game for the right reasons

I concur.

Anyone know a price on this bad boy yet? Initially it was stated it would be priced similar to the other Roo's but then read a post by Toro that said "under $600"...

MH is $568 but the other ss rubbe clad is $518, I have a feeling the 57th will be more than both, but I am hoping for $518 :)

Realism

I concur.

Anyone know a price on this bad boy yet? Initially it was stated it would be priced similar to the other Roo's but then read a post by Toro that said "under $600"...

I was told $588 or $598 a few months ago by Toro when I asked to be put on the list

ATEspo

I concur.

I was told $588 or $598 a few months ago by Toro when I asked to be put on the list

Is every new watch being released having a price increase too?

Pretty soon these reps are going to cost us $700. WTF gives? Supply/demand or just a usual raise in price? Probably both with the 57.

Realism

I concur.

Pretty soon these reps are going to cost us $700. WTF gives? Supply/demand or just a usual raise in price? Probably both with the 57.

looking like it man... I too was surprised the G-way was @ 518

ATEspo

For 'under $600" ($599), can we at least get free EMS shipping? Or at least some complimentary nail polish? :lol:

Realism

For 'under $600" ($599), can we at least get free EMS shipping? Or at least some complimentary nail polish? :lol:

maybe get a pic of Torocowgirl posing with my watch

ATEspo

So according to Toro's latest post on RG, looks like us first batchers are just a "couple" days away.

jeffw69

I concur.

G-way??? Tsssssssssssssssssssk!

Realism
I can't wait to get some QC photos in my email and pay for this bad boy. I have a black/black nubuck croc strap waiting to go on mine, although I think it may look better on rubber... Regarding the '11', Toro said it was just on the prototype and it will be fixed by the dial maker before the QC photos go out, so hopefully the FINAL 57th street reps will all be symmetrical with no wonky indicates. I can live with all the other flaws (all ROOs have flaws, some more than others) but I dont understand how people on the first list are looking to get out (unless its totally NOT your cup of tea), just because of a wrong AP logo or date window? At least wait for your QC photos or get it in your hands to make the final decision if you want to keep it or not. It will NOT be hard to sell/trade because of how limited it is. I plan to keep mine WITH the know errors on the dial just because I think its a beautiful AP.
I concur. Anyone know a price on this bad boy yet? Initially it was stated it would be priced similar to the other Roo's but then read a post by Toro that said "under $600"...
Is every new watch being released having a price increase too? Pretty soon these reps are going to cost us $700. WTF gives? Supply/demand or just a usual raise in price? Probably both with the 57.
G-way??? Tsssssssssssssssssssk!

:wub:

Serge D

I concur.

MH is $568 but the other ss rubbe clad is $518, I have a feeling the 57th will be more than both, but I am hoping for $518 :)

It would be generous of Toro to have it priced like the original MH price $518.

Angus was selling MH without hiking the price. But Toro is riding the horse here, and we must dance to his flute. Supply and demand.

Realism

I concur.

and we must dance to his flute.

would like to see Jeff dancing to Toro's "flute" WAHAHAHAHA

jeffw69

I concur.

and we must dance to his flute.

would like to see Jeff dancing to Toro's "flute" WAHAHAHAHA

I bet you would, fucker! :giggle:

Serge D

Hey, no touch Jeff! Jeff good guy!

Realism

Toro: :animal::thepianohasbeendrinking: :paddy_gold:

Jeff and Semaj: :heffalump: :cheerleader2: :woo:

Jeff only: :johng: with Toro: :asslick:

Lord Flashheart

Why do those of the American persuasion insist on numbering their streets instead of giving them proper names? To me it just displays a lack of imagination.

onionbag

Still living just off Minge Lane, M'lud?

Serge D
Why do those of the American persuasion insist on numbering their streets instead of giving them proper names? To me it just displays a lack of imagination.

So that foreigners dont get lost, streets are numbered in large cities, but those that dont consist of illiterate immigrants have proper street names.

Lord Flashheart
Still living just off Minge Lane, M'lud?

That is correct dear boy, first turning on the left after Anilingus Avenue if you happen to be passing.

jeffw69

G'Day M'Lud! Please give my regards to Felicity.

James.

$568 was the price last I heard. If it comes to it you can always flip it rg style for $1000 (gotta include a $150 strap though :P )

btw serge, you planning on taking strap orders for this?

Realism

G'Day M'Lud! Please give my regards to Felicity.

I thought you like boys?

timetech08

Toro: :animal::thepianohasbeendrinking: :paddy_gold:

Jeff and Semaj: :heffalump: :cheerleader2: :woo:

Jeff only: :johng: with Toro: :asslick:

oh fuck this is funny