Sign in to follow this  
stiltzkin

Where's Luth gone?

dingle
And we all suffer the loss. It is not an acceptable outcome.

methinks 'ALL' is a bit of a reach

daeffy

n00b questions :

1) Who's George?

2) Who's Luth?

3) George = Luth?

4) How do I get in on this mythical RWG watch?

jeffrx

n00b questions :

1) Who's George?

2) Who's Luth?

3) George = Luth?

^^This guy is NOT suffering.

diplosa
n00b questions :

1) Who's George?

2) Who's Luth?

3) George = Luth?

What's RWG?

arancini

Last spotted having a pint and a laugh with members of TrustyTime.....

Frankt8242

i could be way off here, but here's how it looks to me as a relative "outsider".......

Luth is a fellow of high energy who dedicates himself fully to his activities, and has a relatively low threshold for what he considers foolishness and inanity.

He has been working tirelessly on the RWG watch project, and has developed a strong affinity for the dealer that will be handling the project.

He has established an attitude of disdain toward dealers who engage in "drop shipping", and has been quite vocal about them. He apparently took umbrage at the fact that this board had recently established a "TD" relationship with a couple of the "cartel" dealers who are assumed to be dropshippers.

He voiced his disapproval of the situation on the board, and was reprimanded by a prominent member the mod team....He reacted to this action by removing his presence. and all of his activity from the board..

reportedly, he is still continuing forward on the watch project, .The latest estimate as to finishing the project is sometime during this summer...

Hopefully, this will eventually get sorted out, and Luth will rejoin our group....

;

Baldrick

I'm suffering the loss....I miss all those Wayne Newton safari suits...white loafers....and classic quips.....altho' I'm sure a lot of noobs aren't...... :(

daeffy

I miss Archie Luxury...

gB.
And we all suffer the loss. It is not an acceptable outcome.

methinks 'ALL' is a bit of a reach

...around?

:giggle:

dingle
i could be way off here, but here's how it looks to me as a relative "outsider".......

Luth is a fellow of high energy who dedicates himself fully to his activities, and has a relatively low threshold for what he considers foolishness and inanity.

He has been working tirelessly on the RWG watch project, and has developed a strong affinity for the dealer that will be handling the project.

He has established an attitude of disdain toward dealers who engage in "drop shipping", and has been quite vocal about them. He apparently took umbrage at the fact that this board had recently established a "TD" relationship with a couple of the "cartel" dealers who are assumed to be dropshippers.

He voiced his disapproval of the situation on the board, and was reprimanded by a prominent member the mod team....He reacted to this action by removing his presence. and all of his activity from the board..

reportedly, he is still continuing forward on the watch project, .The latest estimate as to finishing the project is sometime during this summer...

Hopefully, this will eventually get sorted out, and Luth will rejoin our group....

;

This is close Frank, but Luthier left BEFORE the cartel became TD's here.

He left because Greg handed him a good wallop on top of the cranium to try to correct him on using the term "dropshipper"

Baldrick

No ceegar for you Frankie boy ;)

tesmith2112

Luth is anti anything not WI.

Realism

wrong too... he recommends Toro and MR too....

tesmith2112

wrong too... he recommends Toro and MR too....

WI is always first with Luth! I'm not knocking him for that, I'm just saying. I knew Luth would take exception when PC was listed as a Trusted Dealer. He's been pretty vocal about his feeling regarding PC. He really painted himself into a corner.

myaz

n00b questions :

1) Who's George?

2) Who's Luth?

3) George = Luth?

For the answer(s), search for threads started by Luthier.

There's no way to get in on the RWG watch at the moment. However, you'll have a chance as a number of current ticket holders are bound to drop off by the time George/Luthier theoretically comes through.

Dinicol

Memo Mary from Watch International?? Re RWG watch. Should be ready soon, she says she will post on forum when available. - and yes, I miss Luth's concise/abrupt/ to the point comments. He's good value to have on the forum.!!

AllergyDoc

I talked George into not leaving years ago, when he'd become tired of the then current assholes. Guess he found new assholes to tire of.

tesmith2112

I talked George into not leaving years ago, when he'd become tired of the then current assholes. Guess he found new assholes to tire of.

+1 Indeed. Never a shortage of A-Holes.

jacobarch

eh shit happens. Some times you gotta be the bigger man and just get over it.

Jetpants

Eh? He left over that? I've never been involved in the lather this forum creates but I saw the dressing down he got... Seriously? He left over that? What a pork chop.

Kaiser

Well, that's not really what happened. Luth left simply because Greg reprimanded him for calling Josh (yet again) a !#$@ dropshipper...

jcagara08

I miss Archie Luxury...

^^this

2point

Well, that's not really what happened. Luth left simply because Greg reprimanded him for calling Josh (yet again) a !#$@ dropshipper...

Go look over at RWI, he's clowning as usual - telling noobs to post an intro, spreading the same shite about dropshippers who aren't, facepalms, etc, etc, etc.

fuba

Guess he found new assholes to tire of.

It takes one to know one I'll say.

honeybear

Go look over at RWI, he's clowning as usual - telling noobs to post an intro, spreading the same shite about dropshippers who aren't, facepalms, etc, etc, etc.

Indeed, he's behaving like he would here, except on RWI.