Sign in to follow this  
Del

DR3M3L

Why is everyone bumping this topic? Please stop it! I'm getting fucking jealous on Del having this piece!!! I can't buy it :( :( First I need a new tub/shower combo, fucking white faced pam.

wizzzard

Quality pictures and a quality piece...wear it well Del! Thanks for sharing the details.

Chairman7w

This is flipping stunning!! I'm in sales, and I'm expecting a large commission in the next month or so. I have a LIST of watches I'm getting on that day and this is now on that list!

Aaarrrgghhhh, I can't wait.

TheSav

I've got one on the way for Toro and can't wait.

Dinicol

-Love the lume as well!!!

Del
Why is everyone bumping this topic? Please stop it! I'm getting fucking jealous on Del having this piece!!! I can't buy it :( :( First I need a new tub/shower combo, fucking white faced pam.

Sorry Joran, I'll try not to bump it again.......oh, wait, sorry! :rofl:

Thanks all. :thumbsup2:

DR3M3L

Sorry Joran, I'll try not to bump it again.......oh, wait, sorry! :rofl:

Thanks all. :thumbsup2:

Fucker :D

spiltyu

Outstanding post mate! Would be interested in your opinion about the A7753 movement in terms of accuracy, durability and reliability. Could you please share your experiences?

...ohhh man, lovely timepiece. I envy you. :)

Khronos

I'm kinda falling for this one, I just can't help it. But I have a question or two, as usual :-) I'd like to buy this one as a daily beater, so it has to be up to the job-now, how are those inscriptions on the bezel doing over some time ( please excuse my English, not my native language, I just couldn't remember how to call those writtings-the numbers and Tachymeter and stuff)? Are they engraved or just painted on the bezel? How does it wear compared to 243? I'd like a watch that appears larger, so I think this one might be better because of a thinner bezel, right? Which one is generally a better rep, the 243 or this one? I like this white faced version better than the black one, but I like the bracelet on the black one. Does the 251 also exist as a gen with the SS bracelet ( like the 250, which is named 236 in that case ) ? Toro is selling one, but I don't think it exists as a gen, at least not under the same name.

E.R.

Nice 1!

The strap finish it superb! Congrats!

thummyy

the lume comes as defult or you went to relume it after purching from toro?

746_heuer

to the super rep list asap!

534Tagwatch

Never really understood the Pam thing...until now...

Bank....account....depleting!

nev848

Hi Del

Stunning watch and thanks for sharing.

What is the delivery time from Toro to the UK as I am still waiting some 5 weeks for my first order to arrive from a TD and a little nervous to order another at this time?

Cheers

bells0

My 026 came from Toro in 10 days. Took a week to get payment and QC pics sorted. Watch left HK on a Monday via DHL, in my hand in Bradford on the Wed!!

nev848
My 026 came from Toro in 10 days. Took a week to get payment and QC pics sorted. Watch left HK on a Monday via DHL, in my hand in Bradford on the Wed!!

Thank you appreciated. Gives me a little more confidence.

All the best.

black263

Thank you appreciated. Gives me a little more confidence.

All the best.

DHL seems to be by far the fastest from HK. I had a watch arrive and signed for 45 hours after acceptance by DHL. Every other carrier has been from a week to a month wait.

I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the white faced pams. But that lume shot is incredible.

Khronos

I'm kinda falling for this one, I just can't help it. But I have a question or two, as usual :-) I'd like to buy this one as a daily beater, so it has to be up to the job-now, how are those inscriptions on the bezel doing over some time ( please excuse my English, not my native language, I just couldn't remember how to call those writtings-the numbers and Tachymeter and stuff)? Are they engraved or just painted on the bezel? How does it wear compared to 243? I'd like a watch that appears larger, so I think this one might be better because of a thinner bezel, right? Which one is generally a better rep, the 243 or this one? I like this white faced version better than the black one, but I like the bracelet on the black one. Does the 251 also exist as a gen with the SS bracelet ( like the 250, which is named 236 in that case ) ? Toro is selling one, but I don't think it exists as a gen, at least not under the same name.

Anybody?

trailboss99

I've got a black dial one, MUCH prefer the white.

dave0280

Looks the dogs danglies and i'm not a White Faced Pam fan but wowzer.....

Loonie

I've got a similar well used model on stainless. No issues whatsoever in over a years ownership...

Del

Anybody?

Oh my god. How many questions? :facepalm:

The latest Noob 243 is far superior than this - it doesn't get any better than a Noob 243 IMO. And the 243 wears bigger.

On the 251 the bezel is engraved with paint infill. No they haven't worn away. Haven't a clue about a gen on bracelet - do some research yourself.

hidefguy

Beautiful watch and beautiful pics! just added you as a contact in flickr! fellow olympus user here.

Khronos

I've done plenty of research and haven't found enough useful info. Sorry for asking so many questions, I thought I could get the best answers from somebody who owns both and has seen and owned so many different reps and I really think highly of your opinion. I wouldn't even bother asking, but we don't have very high salaries over here and my company just made some sweet cuts off mine, so I'd like to get as much info as possible, before giving some TD 1/3 of my monthly paycheck for something that may not be worth it. I'll just go for a goddamn Citizen, so I don't have to worry about screws falling out and paint coming off..Thanks for your answers, I appreciate your effort!

chrish8

great watch Del just added to my list