Sign in to follow this  
watchnerd

So my new PO Bargain

watchnerd

The watch is absolutly brilliant it looks great and from what i can see there is not any huge flaws, So I when i found out about silixs $35 PO i felt i should just go ahead and buy it as my first rep and here are the pics. I also bought the strap from Silix as the bracelet it came with was absolutely terrible. But the new strap with the deployment clasp is brilliant. here are the pics. 8625930614_a19fdc22df_k.jpg

Edited by kahna

gmchris

You're right that is absolutely brilliant. I know there are some people on here who spend 10x the cost of this watch on a top end PO , but can they really be 10x better? (hyperthetical question a i've not been lucky enough to own either yet myself)

That strap is a good choice, does it cost more than the watch ?

TheSav

They are a bargain for that price. Looks good on that strap too. I bet that you will soon be investing in a better rep of the same watch though.

dalboy

You're right that is absolutely brilliant. I know there are some people on here who spend 10x the cost of this watch on a top end PO , but can they really be 10x better? (hyperthetical question a i've not been lucky enough to own either yet myself)

Strap comes with the watch..

Trust me it looks better than it really is..

Dal.

mindvision

For 35$ this really is a bargain! Wear it in good health!

TheInthusiest

Nice find!

$35 is probably the best price for a watch of this caliber.

Have fun!

NodgerRocks

$35? OMG....actually ridiculous

watchnerd

the strap i got i bought extra from silixs the watch did come with this awful bracelet that i threw away this is much better

They are a bargain for that price. Looks good on that strap too. I bet that you will soon be investing in a better rep of the same watch though.

im thinking of getting the V5 version of this or i think its the UPO for the 42 mm really want a higher end one.

gmchris

Great! I'll look forward to this on M2M

:-)

watchnerd

M2M?

chrish8

member 2 member sales section

johnl

Nice review and even nicer watch!!! Does anyone have a link. Went to the silix today but the site seems like it's down.

DR3M3L
Nice review and even nicer watch!!! Does anyone have a link. Went to the silix today but the site seems like it's down.

Silix-prime.so

johnl

Silix-prime.so

Thanks Joran!!!

Dinicol

Keep us informed, -hopefully still working in a week !!!

watchnerd

i am having waterproofed next week from a local authorized jeweler. Lets see how it works out fingers crossed

flyr

i am having waterproofed next week from a local authorized jeweler. Lets see how it works out fingers crossed

Hope it is a rep friendly jeweler, wouldn't want them handing you back a handful of parts and saying " Sorry it failed the test" :giggle:

watchnerd

it hasent gone for the test yet it will be on fri

fetasigma

I have this one and for the price it is a great little watch, yeah it has some inacuracies but hey for 35 bucks you cant go wrong.......i have better replicas of the same watch but still hold on to this one ;)

court

If you mean an Omega authorised dealer be prepared to have your watch confiscated or at worst smashed with a hammer.

Never take a rep into an authorised dealer for any reason would be my advice.

watchnerd

hes not an authorized omega.

nr510

This seems real nice for the price. Think I will pick one up just to see how a 45mm fits on my wrist. If its OK then will prob trade it up for a better version. If not then it can go on M2M and a lesson is learned.

alfa147

Funnily enough, I'm wearing mine at the moment (old photos following):

29D7AE96-2399-4990-AEAE-4557DBF417AD-2038-0000032B2C478751_zpse8a01f6e.jpg

2A862273-B00D-4A33-947D-38B7D5689E18-2038-0000032B06A3A2D1_zps64a4a82e.jpg

The rotor's noisy, and I'm sure there's something loose inside... the dial moves when I pull out the crown, and it stopped this morning (until I gave it a good ol' slap).

But as a daily beater, it works (usually!) and looks the business - $35 is a bargain!

sergiiko

I'll pick them up right now at Silix.

Frankt8242

Keep us informed, -hopefully still working in a week !!!

Mine is over a year old now......I don't wear it all that much, but oddly enough, I have it on right now!!

The watch is actually a melange of not too badly built components that just don't really match up to any of the various versions that the OEM has released almost incessantly over the past 6 or 7 years......

Mine has a QOS style dial that I like much better than the plain flat black one...

If you suffer from "repanalitis", this isn't a watch for you, but if you have advanced "don'tgiveafukkitis" like me, go for one!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

100_0237.jpg

Edited by Frankt8242