Sign in to follow this  
themannier

What is the maxi time limit for airmail china to france ?

themannier

Hello, ordered a ceramic bezel to Trevor one month ago, and the track says that it's still in transit; do you think that a bezel can be stop by customs in France ? :mad:

Baldr

No commonly they won't stop a loose bezel. Even if they picked your package out for some reason, they will let it through. I think you should have some more patience and don't worry too much.

themannier

No commonly they won't stop a loose bezel. Even if they picked your package out for some reason, they will let it through. I think you should have some more patience and don't worry too much.

Ok, you're certainly right, but i find it very long( near 1 month) to receive a poor letter !

Wiz

I once waited 3 months for an armail parcel.

themannier

3 months, that is possible ? It's fantastic, the world record of the patience !

Baldr

Pff that 's an unusual long time. I would go mad if I ordered a few reps ;) I have to admit, I miss the option for DHL nowadays, since I consider them almost as my "royal" carrier who is always fast and on time :)

themannier

Pff that 's an unusual long time. I would go mad if I ordered a few reps ;) I have to admit, I miss the option for DHL nowadays, since I consider them almost as my "royal" carrier who is always fast and on time :)

I should have take DHL of course !

Baldr

I should have take DHL of course !

I believe most dealers are afraid to use DHL for shipping to the Netherlands. Michelle did it before, but nowadays she says it 's not a safe option. I hope this will change in the future ;) Maybe the dealers can find another creative way to play with the customs, maybe the razzia on rerplicas will just dimish in time... I know one thing... I have absolutely no trust in Hong Kong post or TNT ;) If my 2 orders arrive within 2 weeks, I will be the happiest person on this planet for a few days ;)

Wiz

Of course that was an unusually long waiting time, it was a one time thing.

DHL here (in France) is about the worst shipping company there is.

Tekkes

Have had parcels that came within 3 weeks, have had others that take 3 months like wiz said. Just luck.

Baldr

Of course that was an unusually long waiting time, it was a one time thing.

DHL here (in France) is about the worst shipping company there is.

I heard that from other French people, since I work in France myself. Unimaginable, if you see how precise they are here :)