Sign in to follow this  
hvtopiwala

help me find 5711G!

hvtopiwala

i am having a hard time finding the 5711G (gray faced with leather band) with the SW200 movement (gen style rotor). does any1 know of a TD that carries it or someone selling one?

Garyun

Check with Marvelous Replica or Toro.

Just ordered one form MR and they are sourcing it now.

Black face, SS bracelet though.

hvtopiwala

yeah i checked with Toro and he doenst have it, Marvelous i emailed and they are seeing if they can source it...i am still trying to deal with watch international but they just dont understand what i want even though ive sent them countless pics and links :/ its impossible to find the leather strap one! lol

myaz

Awesome looking watch. love it. Consider that you can always replace the SS bracelet with a leather strap.

hvtopiwala

yeah i looked into that too, and i was talking with _DC_ and it seems like its kind of a pain to replace the SS version with a leather strap...he might chime in to explain why...

Edited by hvtopiwala

Soldie

Just got one MtoM

Xtraordinary.

Was going together exactly what you are describing from Mary and she said they are out of stock for a while. The second hand is almost smooth. The bracelet has heft and the look is classic. Perfect for an old hippy that has to still go to work. Get the watch. Strap doesn't matter since this is so high end that you will want an xcellent strap.

hvtopiwala

ugh all u guys are snagging up the ones in M2M! lol, i gotta keep an eye out for one...