Sign in to follow this  
Hazz

Rep or Gen

Baz1872

I actually have a very similar looking Breitling stashed away somewhere which I bough on holiday a few years ago. Bloody awful looking thing! Think I will dig it out and toss it over the hedge also.

Higs

Please not the same hedge.

They may breed.

Hazz

I actually have a very similar looking Breitling stashed away somewhere which I bough on holiday a few years ago. Bloody awful looking thing! Think I will dig it out and toss it over the hedge also.

Barry,,,,,not my hedge please, crystal shouldn't be long, couldn't txt back,,,,,faulty sim, awaiting a replacement.

replicastuff

agree rep unfortunately.

Baz1872

Barry,,,,,not my hedge please, crystal shouldn't be long, couldn't txt back,,,,,faulty sim, awaiting a replacement.

No probs, will maybe just keep a hold of it and take it out for a laugh every now and again. Makes me piss myself every time I compare it with my SOSF. Thanks for the update on the crystal. Speak to you soon.

Himont
Not even 'Rep'.

It's 'Fake'.

AGREE!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maverick911

It's a rep...

scorpion
Not even 'Rep'.

It's 'Fake'.

AGREE!

It's a rep...

Er yep I think we kinda worked that out back in April when it was thrown over a hedge. Unless you have retrieved it and done more tests :giggle:

Tskssss Nooobs :suck:

onzenuub

It's a rep...

Could you tell us why it is a rep?

Hazz
Not even 'Rep'.

It's 'Fake'.

AGREE!

It's a rep...

Er yep I think we kinda worked that out back in April when it was thrown over a hedge. Unless you have retrieved it and done more tests :giggle:

Tskssss Nooobs :suck:

I don't even think I could retrieve any of the bits :)

It's a rep...

Could you tell us why it is a rep?

rep is short for repulsive :lol:

RichardMiami

I just completed an internet enabled spectrographic analysis of the metallic composition of the end links.

This verification was done to ISO 4453 standards, as revised in 1964, by order of the Royal Society of End Link Analysis.

The results were then shipped to an independent certifying authority, which performed metallurgic spectroscopy based on modern Computerized Axial Tomography.

Therefore, I can say without any doubt whatsoever, that the results show conclusively that they are, in fact, end links.

scorpion

I just completed an internet enabled spectrographic analysis of the metallic composition of the end links.

This verification was done to ISO 4453 standards, as revised in 1964, by order of the Royal Society of End Link Analysis.

The results were then shipped to an independent certifying authority, which performed metallurgic spectroscopy based on modern Computerized Axial Tomography.

Therefore, I can say without any doubt whatsoever, that the results show conclusively that they are, in fact, end links.

Richard - ISO 4453 is not relevant in the UK so you need to jump on a plane with links and have them tested here to BS standard 16990. And then if it proves they are end links they may still be rep or gen. Having studied the photos Hazz provided again i actually feel it was a gen and a big mistake was made throwing it over the hedge. In fact my conclusion after consultation with Breitling export Yuri Knockemoff is that it was a very rare prototype genuine Breitling had made to look similar to a POS replica to confuse the Chinese who were trying to buy the gen to rep.

1 bubble.gif