Sign in to follow this  
theflyingdutchman

Am I a scammer?

jeffw69
Interresting update - Apparently he talked to a mod who said; Dutchy should pay half! So I told him which mod said so... lets see if he tells me and I can chat with that mod myself...

Must be a mod on Repgeek. Onze?

MrZoSo

Tell this ass goblin to lick the pavement.

onzenuub
Interresting update - Apparently he talked to a mod who said; Dutchy should pay half! So I told him which mod said so... lets see if he tells me and I can chat with that mod myself...

:rofl: nope.

DR3M3L

:rofl: nope.

Lier!

kRsE67.png

Fiddo

I think he has you confused with Costco.

mindvision

No way. Buyer is unreasonable.

Kleen™

OMG! How did this turn into a public Henchfeast.

A simple "No." would suffice....

radzer0

*deleted*

Edited by radzer0

jeffw69

Ummmm, why not?

This is RWG! I'm surprised the nesting, +1, dancing cheese and funny gifs hasn't started yet.

Oh, and Onzenuub requesting boobies be posted.

timetech08

roflmao

McJules

i wouldn't give him a penny! after 4 months? come on!

a couple of day, maybe, but more than that, you never know what happened

Lev

Tell him to shove it up his ass. What in the name of the Gods is a Summer watch?

On the real though, you are absolutely not at fault. A scammer is someone who deliberately deceives someone else for non-mutual benefit. If you had sold him a faulty watch, a watch of lesser quality than promised or nothing at all, sure then you're a scammer. He waited 4 bloody months to say "hey I don't like this" and then uses "summer watch" as his reasoning? He can suck a large bag of cocks. Visa won't give two shites about it, especially since it's a replica and it was all purchased second hand. Tough shit for him.

dpshptl

Yeah I think you are a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To yourself! If you are offering to do any of those things 4 months after the sale. I would tell that bitch to blow me.

BaggyPants

VISA will not do a damned thing about a second hand item bought four months ago. I have it in my head that they won't do chargebacks against Paypal anyway, because of the nature of most Paypal sales being person to person rather than business sales.

scorpion

Tell him to shove it up his ass. What in the name of the Gods is a Summer watch?

On the real though, you are absolutely not at fault. A scammer is someone who deliberately deceives someone else for non-mutual benefit. If you had sold him a faulty watch, a watch of lesser quality than promised or nothing at all, sure then you're a scammer. He waited 4 bloody months to say "hey I don't like this" and then uses "summer watch" as his reasoning? He can suck a large bag of cocks. Visa won't give two shites about it, especially since it's a replica and it was all purchased second hand. Tough shit for him.

Large Bags of Cocks? is this a German peculiarity? I have never heard of this here in the UK or seen them for sale but the tough shit bit is fine.

1 laught.gif

conx

Large Bags of Cocks? is this a German peculiarity? I have never heard of this here in the UK or seen them for sale but the tough shit bit is fine.

1 laught.gif

I don't even have a large cock, let alone a bag of them.....

jeffw69

1 laught.gif

We knew!

I, however, have a very large cock.........

064249E5-D21F-43C1-BBE6-D05C4D0465C3-20824-0000160EFA6E04EA_zpsb0fef6c8.jpg

scorpion

1 laught.gif

We knew!

I, however, have a very large cock.........

064249E5-D21F-43C1-BBE6-D05C4D0465C3-20824-0000160EFA6E04EA_zpsb0fef6c8.jpg

Yep thats a large cock jeff but mine is way bigger..................

2 large cock.jpg

1 laught.gif

chrish8

LOL @ scorp freakin' awesome however this post needs some

solkryssare

well it seems you guys have come to an agreement and all is good again.....

senna99

Heck no!

chrish8

now that it has come to an agreement time lets break out the

tumblr_lj0ovhdFSY1qhoa74o1_500.gif

Monty010

Wow With such great offerings to even buy it back I would like to buy a watch from you also.

But on a serious note. No your not a scammer. That douche is. Come on 4 months what the hell is he thinking.

The plaintiff can go take a rubber hose and flog himself.

onzenuub

Ummmm, why not?

This is RWG! I'm surprised the nesting, +1, dancing cheese and funny gifs hasn't started yet.

Oh, and Onzenuub requesting boobies be posted.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep