Sign in to follow this  
JCO14

When should i be worried?

JCO14

I do realize this hobby is about patience and even though it is hard at times it is something i can do and don't really mind. But i'm just wondering how long should it be when i should start getting worried. For example after TD receives payment and customer is waiting on QC pics.

Btw in my situation its been 7 days but after reading many things, I'm not worried (WI)

veritech

If your last communication with them was seven days, a gentle follow up email in the next day or so would suffice. If another seven days has passed without a response, then a quick follow up to a mod wouldn't be outrageous. I approved QC pics on Monday with WI and I have no idea if it's shipped or not (they asked for my phone number and after I replied, I didn't get a response or confirmation). I'm just biding my time, maybe it'll show up randomly next week.

therockerz

Depends on how hard it is to source your watches. They apparently don't keep many in stock, so would have to get them from 'factories'. Drop them an email asking for a rough estimate.

Good luck.

Kleen™

I would be worried, if I was you.

Actually; I think I would be scared shitless!

I'd even consider serial-killing puppies out of sheer anxiety.

But then again - I might just drop the TD an email........

myaz

There's no "worry" with WI. You can have "concern", I've had to nudge Mary/Rochest with a reminder, they've been known to space an occasional email due to their high volume, I usually wait about a week before contacting them, and then they respond promptly.

JCO14

There's no "worry" with WI. You can have "concern", I've had to nudge Mary/Rochest with a reminder, they've been known to space an occasional email due to their high volume, I usually wait about a week before contacting them, and then they respond promptly.

What should i say in order not to sound like i'm nagging them or anything like that?

myaz

What should i say in order not to sound like i'm nagging them or anything like that?

I forward the original message for reference and say something like, Hello Mary, I know you are busy but I haven't gotten QC pics. Is everything OK with my order?

She has gotten QCs in as little as 2 days for me for a popular model but others have taken a week or longer if she has to hunt them down.