Sign in to follow this  
solrac

PAM417 SPECIAL EDITION NY BOUTIQUE EDITION ''KW'' : ALIEN ATTACK

solrac

This is what happened when my five year old daughter and I decided to do a quick shoot this morning with this morning's arrival:

1:1 PANERAI PAM417 SPECIAL EDITION NEW YORK BOUTIQUE EDITION ''KW'' (mini review below pics)

(Full disclosure: I set up the shots and she took all the pics)

Target Acquired:

PAM417_NYC_001_.jpg

Sending in the Pig:

PAM417_NYC_002_.jpg

A view of the crown viewing area and torch base:

PAM417_NYC_003_.jpg

NEW YORK, NY: Big City of Dreams (my kid wanted a shot of her robe, please excuse the noise) :

PAM417_NYC_004_.jpg

Well, what can I add that ALE has not here: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=47604 ...the short end of it: not much.

This watch is breath taking. I've worn (not owned, but put on) PAM gens in the past and I cannot tell the difference. Its utterly uncanny. I am at a loss, mostly due to my noobishness, for words.

If you are on the fence for this special edition piece -- dont be. Buy it. The purchase was utterly effortless and shipping was super fast: 3 PMs, and 10 days later.. Done. Thank you Mehmet / Li / Kuvarsit!

I plan on wearing it this week and report back here -- I am also try to get a hold of a gen 417 to do a side by side. I'll update this space with any results, thoughts, etc. I'll also make one more post in the dealer feedback section with more pics.

That is only if this prick let's it go:

PAM417_NYC_005_.jpg

Thanks for looking -- and all credit is due to my little girl, she's so fucking kool. I'm a lucky dad.

solrac

One more thing, if you have any questions about the watch please ask here -- I will answer them to the best of my ability. Thanks again.

Del

Looks great, and lovely pics too! :thumbsup2:

dalboy

Very nice watch..great pics too..

Your little girl is a regular David Bailey..

Dal..

TheSav

Beautiful watch. I feel ashamed that your little girl takes better pics than me. Where is the robot from?

digger2

Nice one, great back! congrats!

simonbolivar

That's a beauty... The back engraving looks very well done.

Steve227

Love the pics, well done to you both. Stunning watch too.

fikeies

I recently ordered a 111v3 but haven't received it as of yet. I'm really tempted to get this one because of the glowing reviews but afraid they are a little too similar. What's your opinion on that?

Edited by fikeies

62ragtop

:thumbsup: Great pics, great daughter... and, yeah, great Watch!

Can't wait to get my hands on mine, ordered, just waiting for the wire transfer to clear...and, ooh, the shipment...

Enjoy it mate!

@fikeies... can't have too many PAMs... :lol:

cheers,

arancini

Great pics and very nice watch.

If I didn't own a 111 Noob, I'd be very tempted.

Congrats.

solrac

Looks great, and lovely pics too! :thumbsup2:

Thank you Sir. Glad you like them!

Very nice watch..great pics too..

Your little girl is a regular David Bailey..

Dal..

Hey, a guy has to have some kind of retirement plan, no???

Beautiful watch. I feel ashamed that your little girl takes better pics than me. Where is the robot from?

Ha! Yeah, me too!

Thats a very rare Heavy Bramble from from 3A Toys.

Whorologist

Solrac, the watch looks amazing! great pics. As a noob deciding on his first panerai, it was between the noob v3 and the pam bo. In the end the sandwich dial swung it for me but the more pics i see the more tempted i am to get this on as well.

Caswil

Very nice watch. Congratulations.

stunnaon

This watch looks great...I love dealing with Kuvarsit, the communication is always great (I just bought my first rep from them).

Congrats on the new acquisition sir!

solrac

I recently ordered a 111v3 but haven't received it as of yet. I'm really tempted to get this one because of the glowing reviews but afraid they are a little too similar. What's your opinion on that?

The PAM experts will correct me here but for me there are glowing differences... although can be easily missed. Working from memory here, being that i dont own a 111 - -the 417 has the Pig on the dial and the engraved back representing one of their boutiques. The 111 has no pig but has the display back.

Being born and raised in NYC -- this piece is very significant to me -- aside from it being a rare gen too.

solrac

That's a beauty... The back engraving looks very well done.

Yeah its perfect. I am truly shocked at the accuracy of this element on the watch. It has blown away all my expectations.

YJFarmer

Very cool pics! The detail is amazing.

solrac

Solrac, the watch looks amazing! great pics. As a noob deciding on his first panerai, it was between the noob v3 and the pam bo. In the end the sandwich dial swung it for me but the more pics i see the more tempted i am to get this on as well.

Very nice watch. Congratulations.

This watch looks great...I love dealing with Kuvarsit, the communication is always great (I just bought my first rep from them).

Congrats on the new acquisition sir!

Great pics and very nice watch.

If I didn't own a 111 Noob, I'd be very tempted.

Congrats.

:thumbsup: Great pics, great daughter... and, yeah, great Watch!

Can't wait to get my hands on mine, ordered, just waiting for the wire transfer to clear...and, ooh, the shipment...

Enjoy it mate!

@fikeies... can't have too many PAMs... :lol:

cheers,

Thanks guys! If its any consolation -- I will be adding a noob 111 into the mix. I think its a must have piece for any PAM collection and if for nothing else, to give my 417 some extra life and a break here and there.

callsign21a

very very nice it's got to be on a lot of WANT lists....mine just grows and grows

solrac

also one thing i want to add, and frankly i dont know how accurate this is (maybe Mehmet or the experts here can verify this) -- but this is supposed be a limited release.

I have not heard of any release figures but right now its only limited to Kuvarsit.

Not sure what the future holds for this piece or if it can be acquired by any other TD's. This may be something to consider for those on the fence.

Pressure's on kids. OR not, who knows.

DR3M3L

Looks great, nice watch too! Thanks for sharing :)

ALE7575

also one thing i want to add, and frankly i dont know how accurate this is (maybe Mehmet or the experts here can verify this)

There is on RWI a thread started about these questions

http://www.replica-w...417-138656.html

And a complete review is started by Klockis and me

Anyway any comparison to the gen would be very appreciated

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

GWT

Hont also has these! also I think Shine watch offers them also...mine is in transit from Hont he also does PPal that is a plus less hassle to me!

here is my humble collection at this point!

2013-02-03182543_zps6fe81014.jpg

solrac

Hont also has these! also I think Shine watch offers them also...mine is in transit from Hont he also does PPal that is a plus less hassle to me!

here is my humble collection at this point

Who and who? Are these RWI TD's?