Sign in to follow this  
PeterPotamus

2 new for my collection photoshoot

DejaWho

Nice photos actually.. especially if these are your starting point.

Enjoy your beautiful new watches

PeterPotamus

Nice photos actually.. especially if these are your starting point.

Enjoy your beautiful new watches

not a photographer myself, I took some (terrible ones) before, but not that many, maybe 200 pics... until I discovered the tripod, and those are the results...

thanks for your comments

poseidon

Nice ones, thanks for the pics

Del

I love how you were going to the mall to buy the JLC but then you also decided to pick up a Rolex while you were there. It's a bit like me popping into my local Tesco for milk and picking up an iced doughnut at the same time! :lol:

A very nice pair of gens. :thumbsup2:

And if you need me to hop over to Brazil to help with the photography then feel free to send me a ticket....;)

Martinjogs

The Milgauss is a lovely watch indeed but that JLC is truly gorgeous!!! Enjoy these beauties, my friend. If I took photographs half as good as these I would be a happy man, for some reason my iPad just doesn't cut it when it comes to taking pictures.

PeterPotamus

I love how you were going to the mall to buy the JLC but then you also decided to pick up a Rolex while you were there. It's a bit like me popping into my local Tesco for milk and picking up an iced doughnut at the same time! :lol:

A very nice pair of gens. :thumbsup2:

And if you need me to hop over to Brazil to help with the photography then feel free to send me a ticket.... ;)

thanks...

for some of your photo lessons I think a ticket, a nice apartment for your stay, loaded with single malt scotchs. sounds more appropriate to me :)

PeterPotamus

The Milgauss is a lovely watch indeed but that JLC is truly gorgeous!!! Enjoy these beauties, my friend. If I took photographs half as good as these I would be a happy man, for some reason my iPad just doesn't cut it when it comes to taking pictures.

I have to agree, I'm in love with that reverso

thanks for your words