Sign in to follow this  
drewhughes

TAG Monaco Calibre 36

drewhughes

Hey,

Looking to purchase my very first replica watch, and I've decided on the TAG Monaco Calibre 36.

TAG-Heuer-Monaco-24.jpg

I wish to purchase as good a rep as possible, is there anyone out that has got one of these watches and point me in the direction of where to purchase a good one?

I would also like to purchase the TAG box as well, so would need it to be a good replica of that as well.

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Drew

Edited by drewhughes

dalboy

Welcome to the forum Drew...

All the info you require is here..we have a list of trusted dealers..i'd suggest you start there.

Search button is your friend mate....you dont expect us to do all the work for you ...Do you ?? :Hmmmph:

Dal..

drewhughes

Welcome to the forum Drew...

All the info you require is here..we have a list of trusted dealers..i'd suggest you start there.

Search button is your friend mate....you dont expect us to do all the work for you ...Do you ?? :Hmmmph:

Dal..

I was sort of hoping so yeah! haha

Oh well, just wondering which of the actual dealers had the best replica?

dalboy

Drew..

You have pm

Laurent965

I loved this watch too , i did my homework but couldn't find anything really nice...

746_heuer

I loved this watch too , i did my homework but couldn't find anything really nice...

it exists

not the closest to gen but not bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCXDmvG7lRk

Edited by 746_heuer

jizza24

Question, im not sure but is "Tag Heuer" supposed to be on bottom right I only see that on reps do the gen versions also say this?

746_heuer

Question, im not sure but is "Tag Heuer" supposed to be on bottom right I only see that on reps do the gen versions also say this?

Try looking at the first post in this thread :coffee2:

jizza24

Ok so i've done some research beyond the "FIRST POST" in this thread and hopefully Drew it would help you in your decision. The watch in the pic you posted is a pre production prototype and not the production Monaco 24. There are some differences but main one for me is the "Tag Heuer" script on the bottom right on the front of the case which the prototype has as displayed in your pic but the production Monaco 24 did not.

So IMO Drew its a beautiful watch but wearing a watch thats pre-production prototype is kinda a giveaway that its a Rep. happy shopping though.

Right is the Prototype & Left is the Production

TAG-Heuer-Monaco-Twenty-Four12.png

Edited by jizza24

wingnut121

My love for this watch is what brought me to the rep game. But I felt there was not a rep out there that ticked all the boxes. The writing across the bottom of the casing drives me mad. Unfortunately there is not enough demand etc for this watch so a 1:1 is only a dream.

But you wish discover your tastes will change and there are many beautiful reps to be had.

746_heuer

Ok so i've done some research beyond the "FIRST POST" in this thread and hopefully Drew it would help you in your decision. The watch in the pic you posted is a pre production prototype and not the production Monaco 24. There are some differences but main one for me is the "Tag Heuer" script on the bottom right on the front of the case which the prototype has as displayed in your pic but the production Monaco 24 did not.

So IMO Drew its a beautiful watch but wearing a watch thats pre-production prototype is kinda a giveaway that its a Rep. happy shopping though.

Right is the Prototype & Left is the Production

TAG-Heuer-Monaco-Twenty-Four12.png

You're right, I assumed the black one was the production version.