Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

Pam243 - Joran

DR3M3L

Edited OP with extra pics :)

howie73x

Joran, is your pam243 h or noob factory v2?

Great another watch that I have to get. This place is going to bankrupt me.

DR3M3L
Joran, is your pam243 h or noob factory v2?

Great another watch that I have to get. This place is going to bankrupt me.

I don't know and I don't care that much.. I asked Li for the best 243 they got on a leather strap :D

Alex6340

It's a very nice watch! I'm thinking about to buy one.

DR3M3L

It's a very nice watch! I'm thinking about to buy one.

You'll love it!

jard89

My wife keep telling me I don't need another watch........ But one like this I definitely need!

That looks fabulous Joran, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Nah! You just need a new wife! :giggle:

My wife, who also told me I didn't need anymore watches, LOVES the PAM 318 I got from Kuv.

DR3M3L

My wife keep telling me I don't need another watch........ But one like this I definitely need!

That looks fabulous Joran, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Nah! You just need a new wife! :giggle:

My wife, who also told me I didn't need anymore watches, LOVES the PAM 318 I got from Kuv.

My girl starts to understand, every 4th watch order is one for her actually... :lmao:

Khronos

Just received mine today and LOVE it! I'm just curious-are there any screws on the watch that tend to fall out and need special attention or maybe some superglue?

DR3M3L
Just received mine today and LOVE it! I'm just curious-are there any screws on the watch that tend to fall out and need special attention or maybe some superglue?

Make sure the CG screws are tight, beside of that I really didn't do anything to the watch :) Great quality, no problems and the movement keeps good time. Hope you enjoy your watch! Wear it in good health.

Mugiwara

That is nice watch...cannot wait super rep like this applied to 305..that is what im waiting for

jmac3789

just bought the H factory version of this M2M. Very excited!

Khronos

Make sure the CG screws are tight, beside of that I really didn't do anything to the watch :) Great quality, no problems and the movement keeps good time. Hope you enjoy your watch! Wear it in good health.

Thanks Joran, I hope you will enjoy yours too! I tried to tighten the CG screw, but it's fine, so no need for any precautious maintenance. The watch is superbly built, I saw a gen recently and I couldn't really say there's any difference at all, this one is very gen-like. Even better than the V2 Ploprof, which was my benchmark so far. I was afraid it would be too small for my wrist, but it's just right on the spot. This one is a keeper!