Sign in to follow this  
jraichart

My new omega planet ocean 45mm orange w/ swiss eta from trusty time

jraichart

Bought two of these models # omg0251 Unbelievable Quality I have owened the original and am so impressed with the quality and """craftsmanship""" great communication with andrew !!!! definitely recommend this company even though he does not show in the top of the list of dealers took two weeks from order to receive in the mail thanks Perry

Guyute

Prepare for pic requests.

Tits McGee
:picard2::bollocks::trainwreck::fuck::ttiwwop:mousepanic%20-%20R.gif:picard::brightlight::therapy::neener::wtf:

LightGeek

Bought two of these models # omg0251 Unbelievable Quality I have owened the original and am so impressed with the quality and """craftsmanship""" great communication with andrew !!!! definitely recommend this company even though he does not show in the top of the list of dealers took two weeks from order to receive in the mail thanks Perry

Liar.

James.

:picard2::bollocks::trainwreck::fuck::ttiwwop:mousepanic%20-%20R.gif:picard::brightlight::therapy::neener::wtf:

What he said :lol:

SSTEEL

If you already have your watch from TT/Andrew, then you may want to post in the TD's Review section ;)

solrac

WTF is this thread? its in the omega review yet there is no review. its about andrew but its not in the feedback section and talks about a watch yet there is no picture...

And its his/her first post???

GTFOH.

Steve227

This thread needs to be recycled, one day it may even become a really useful thread - do your bit.

Xebryus

What he said :lol:

What he said, again.

ad6904

I think the feedback is very welcomed mate. But we really need some pics!!!

Wriggles

If you already have your watch from TT/Andrew, then you may want to post in the TD's Review section ;)

Unless I've missed something Trusty don't have a feedback section on here.....anyway think this guy may be a bit of a shill