Sign in to follow this  
fachy

Thailand better than China

fachy

First, this post is just to guide people in purchasing a replica watch. Whatever I have said is nothing but the truth. I purchased watches from Joshua for about $300. But after sometimes, the watch ceown winder came off. It was a piece of Chinese Steel Junk which would be sold in China for $5.00.

Second, Robert's package came from Taiwan, not from China. The watch is heavier, superior quality, and keeps the time really well. Even if you remove the watch and keep it over night, it is still ticking. On the otherhand, the Chinese Junk from Joshua when removed from hand over night, stops ticking when you wake up in the morning. This is the big turning point now between the two manufactures. Also Joshua's watches are less superior in material, feel, and weight. Whereas Robert's watches are heavy, quality is far better, the feel is fantastic, and is heavy compared to the genuine. This is why I think that the Chinese Junk of $300 is nothing but a waste of money and a scam. On the other hand, Robert sells for a less amount and his quality is far better than those of the Chinese Steel Junk. I believe his profits are also higher than any other replica dealers.

I applaud Robert of PWC for pushing the envelope in terms of quality, whereas other replica dealers are still tinkering with the Chinese Junk made replicas that doesn't last for a long time and gives up in a month or so.

In this battle of Replica watch manufacures, Thailand takes the upper hand in making superb high quality watches whereas the Chinese are producing $10.00 worht Steel Junk watches and selling for $300 which onlly worth $5.00 on streets of China. :r2d4:

Edited by fachy

Member X

fachy, I understand the desire to guide others but I think you underestimate the depth of knowledge and the amount of time spent in 'repworld' by members of this forum... And it appears that you are basing your knowledge on maybe a couple of watches from Joshua and just one from PWC/Robert, maybe even not even comparing the same watch from each, and assuming that just because one part failed (the crown/stem) the rest of the watch is 'junk'.

I think you need to be clearer in outlining the situation, in order that we can understand better.

Please can you provide answers to the following questions?

How long have you been buying replicas?

How many reps do you own?

What watch(es) did you buy from Joshua?

What watch did you buy from Robert?

How did the crown come off the watch from Josh? Were you winding it or setting the time?

Did you contact Joshua when the crown came off, to ask if he would offer a replacement watch or new stem/crown?

Did you have the movement in Joshua's watch(es) serviced?

Can you provide photos of the watches in question?

Can you provide photos of the packaging from Robert that made you think it was posted in Taiwan? (with your address and any tracking numbers hidden)

Thank you.

Hopefully Robert will see this thread soon and confirm his shipping methods.

fachy
fachy, I understand the desire to guide others but I think you underestimate the depth of knowledge and the amount of time spent in 'repworld' by members of this forum... And it appears that you are basing your knowledge on maybe a couple of watches from Joshua and just one from PWC/Robert, maybe even not even comparing the same watch from each, and assuming that just because one part failed (the crown/stem) the rest of the watch is 'junk'.

I think you need to be clearer in outlining the situation, in order that we can understand better.

Please can you provide answers to the following questions?

How long have you been buying replicas?

How many reps do you own?

What watch(es) did you buy from Joshua?

What watch did you buy from Robert?

How did the crown come off the watch from Josh? Were you winding it or setting the time?

Did you contact Joshua when the crown came off, to ask if he would offer a replacement watch or new stem/crown?

Did you have the movement in Joshua's watch(es) serviced?

Can you provide photos of the watches in question?

Can you provide photos of the packaging from Robert that made you think it was posted in Taiwan? (with your address and any tracking numbers hidden)

Thank you.

Hopefully Robert will see this thread soon and confirm his shipping methods.

I have been buying replicas since one year. I brought one sub steel Swiss ETA, and one Daydate full yellow gold with diamond bezel. In both of the watches, the watch winder came off. The watch winder came off while I was setting time. It is when you pull the watch crown winder to set the time. This was the moment when it happend. I contacted Joshua, I only repaired one of them. He charged a minimum amount of $50 and I sent it back. It took almost a month to repair it. I threw the Sub away in trash. But I got the DAYDATE. I never got any of the watch serviced. It is because it was only a year old. I only wore the daydate on occasion. I wiil put the photos of the daydate, but the sub I don't have. Yes the package was from Taiwan for Robert. When the USPS guy came to deliver, on the front of the package it was stated from Taiwan. Not from China which Joshua sends.

The Sub that I had which I threw away was not as heavy as the Milgauss from Robert. The SUB from Joshua was a $300 crap compared to Robert's Milgauss. The Milgauss is heavier, beutiful finish and the feel on the hand is comfortable. Good Point I forgot. Joshua's watch the SUB was not at all comfortable on my hand. It use to cause scar on my hands when I use to remove it off after wearing it for a day. There was kind of a uncomfort feel. Robert's Milgauss is very comfortable on my hand like the original and it doesn't causes scars.

The daydate which I have from Joshua is very light in weight as well. So Robert beats Joshua and his Thailand manufacturers also out rasce their Chinese counter parts. Chinese reps equals to STEEL JUNK AND WASTE OF MONEY. THAILAND RULES!

Edited by fachy

greg_r
:bcake:

Luthier
:facepalm:

And this idiot want to "guide" us..

Gosh...

Luthier

Maybe this moron confused word "Thailand" on Robert's parcel with Taiwan.

ebzen02

Now let's be nice.. I think that fachy is Taiwanese and is proud of the product they rep.. Make sense to me.. Let's keep an open mind..

Luthier
Now let's be nice.. I think that fachy is Taiwanese and is proud of the product they rep.. Make sense to me.. Let's keep an open mind..

I never nice to morons, Ebzen. He has no any slightest idea of what'd he talking about, but he want to "guide" us, people, who knows practically everything about replicas. I support Taiwan on 100%, but it has nothing to do with replicas knowledge.

ebzen02

I never nice to morons, Ebzen. He has no any slightest idea of what'd he talking about, but he want to "guide" us, people, who knows practically everything about replicas. I support Taiwan on 100%, but it has nothing to do with replicas knowledge.

+ 100%..go on..

fachy

Taiwan or Thailand who cares the shit? It beats the hell out of the Chinese $2 roadside rep that is being sold for $300. On the otherhand Eurotimez is another scam website. According to you guys Joshua is a reputed dealer. Eurotimez says that give us $50 more LOL, then we will give you a Swiss copy movement which takes the watch to $350 or above. When a so called reputed dealer like Joshua doesn't have that $50 option on his site and is selling those cheap ETA 2836, then how the hell you are selling a swiss copy for $50 more. They are another scam website in my view. There is nothing in this world call swiss replice movement. Whoever says that on his site that is a scammer and stay away from them.

Edited by fachy

alvinado
Taiwan or Thailand who cares the shit? It beats the hell out of the Chinese $2 roadside rep that is being sold for $300. On the otherhand Eurotimez is another scam website. According to you guys Joshua is a reputed dealer. Eurotimez says that give us $50 more LOL, then we will give you a Swiss copy movement which takes the watch to $350 or above. When a so called reputed dealer like Joshua doesn't have that $50 option on his site and is selling those cheap ETA 2836, then how the hell you are selling a swiss copy for $50 more. They are another scam website in my view. There is nothing in this world call swiss replice movement. Whoever says that on his site that is a scammer and stay away from them.

Joshua dropships and i would not recommend him, you should have gone to mreplica or hont to get your reps, BTW, the migauss that you got from robert are made in the same factory as the DSSD v3 ultimate.

Every Dealer can get that!!!

So why are you ranting about the chinese piece of junk vs the superb taiwan replica, many has bought the milgauss and the first batch has issues with the jerky second hands. Should they say in that reps from taiwan are crap because they have the jerky seconds hands?

I believed that you have generalized the situation according to your own rules. Most of us have been buying reps for years and it will always be the luck of the draw.

Now if you don't believe me , try buying 10 watches from robert or any other dealer to see if they are all problem free.. my challenge to you. Second thing, try buying 5 watches of the same model that supposedly came from the same factory, you will be amazed to see some minor differences in all of them, such is this industry, live with it

alvinado

alvinado

and there are still swiss ETAs around, you are misguided my friend, i guess whatever we say here will not register with you ..

Luthier

Will somebody ban this idiot???????????????????????????????????

greg_r

Getting tired of this crap. PM sent.

Baldrick
;), none of them are made in Taiwan / China / Thailand, they're all made in Nigeria and smuggled to various countries all over Asia, to give the appearance of being made there, I mean, would you buy a rep if you were told it was made in Nigeria, didn't think so, the Nigerian factories are financed by the Nigerian scam artists, so keep answering those e-mails, it's what is keeping us knee deep in quality replicas :D

KBH

Taiwan? Thailand? What the hell, they all look the same from here.

What we're now learning is, he's bought a couple of watches from two different dealers in two different countries who both sell the exact same watches. But if the same watch is shipped from Thailand then it's going to be much better quality.

OKE!

greg_r

must be something in the water.... ;)

dmisgod

geez what the hell is this crap post ? just woke up from a 14 hour sleep after a long and busy work stretch and I have to see this shit ?

btw, I'll have egrolls over pad-thai every hour of the day.

ebzen02
geez what the hell is this crap post ? just woke up from a 14 hour sleep after a long and busy work stretch and I have to see this shit ?

btw, I'll have egrolls over pad-thai every hour of the day.

Na man Pad Thai all the way!!! Although I like eggrolls too..

KBH

Hopefully Fachy will see this thread a year and 1000 posts from now and get a good laugh out of it.

At least an embarrassed chuckle.

greg_r

Fachy is cool. We got it straightened out now, I think :lol:

Member X

I want to see Robert comment :D lol

Luthier
I want to see Robert comment :) lol

+1

But I think he'll be veeery angry.

ebzen02

Honestly, fachy might have just been passionate about his experience and proud of his Made in Taiwan label..Just checked and my fuzzy slippers were made in Taiwan...

EDIT: or was it Made in Thailand.. Now I am all confused..

scope
Honestly, fachy might have just been passionate about his experience and proud of his Made in Taiwan label..Just checked and my fuzzy slippers were made in Taiwan...

EDIT: or was it Made in Thailand.. Now I am all confused..

:):D:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: