Sign in to follow this  
Motoman4540

What Makes A TD a TD?

Motoman4540

I hope that this isn't a stupid question, but there are TD's on other sites, such as RWI, that list TD's that are not listed here. The one that got me thinking specifically about this topic is Ryan at InTime. I have now bought two AP's from him. Not only does he respond to every email very quickly, but he immediately sends clear QC pics, and if there are questions about the QC pics, gives an immediate response and other QC pics if necessary. When approved, he ships out immediately. Moreover, at least with my two watches, he has shipped from Hong Kong or Shanghai rather than Guangzhou, and I have received the watches in Miami in a pretty amazing 4-5 days from shipment. The watches are fabulous. Ryan is a TD on RWI but not here, and to me, typifies what one would look for in a TD.

So, how do the "powers that be" here decide whether or not to add a TD?

James.

They need that lemony fresh scent

highergame

mmmm I love that smell

Realism

I prefer cinamon smell....

cinamon sugared donuts...

highergame

damn i could go for a doughnut right now...... I once had a girl that had goods that smelled like cherries can't beat that shit....

DR3M3L

Rwg has other conditions for becoming a TD.

Chavezzito

Such as lemony fresh smell? :P

Realism

Can I be a TD? you have an insider?

highergame

realism I want to be one to.... you handle the us side and I'll fly over to china and be the foreign part of the deal... our QC pictures will have hot women modeling them for us

Realism

realism I want to be one to.... you handle the us side and I'll fly over to china and be the foreign part of the deal... our QC pictures will have hot women modeling them for us

sure sure... but have to charge extra for the models

highergame

swiss girls are 100 and china girls are 50... asain clone are only 25

Realism

swiss girls are 100 and china girls are 50... asain clone are only 25

jeffw would be 150 extra

jeffw69

Guys, the OP is asking a serious question here!

I can't believe the utter childishness in this thread.

:rofl: April Fools!!!

seclark007

TD's are selected based on positive notoriety within the community at large, and consistency in delivering quality product to the membership. There have been cases where a dealer remains a TD on one site while dropped on another - this depends in large part on a threat assessment undertaken by board management as to whether or not they are prepared to assume the risk that a dealer may pose to the site. Unfortunately, as is seen with many failing dealers, they can do well on small scale sales or smaller sites, but can't manage to keep up with the volume that a board such as ours drives. Know that all TD's that are listed on this board are assessed on these and other factors, and remain TD's here only when they can demonstrate that they deserve to be. Some have been delisted to "probationary status" and others dropped all together. Anyone with some time on this board has seen this in action (a couple of times).

conx

I've learnt something tonight - I always thought it was because "Greg says so"

chrish8

Also having extremely long finger nails helps

DR3M3L

Can I be a TD? you have an insider?

I'll first do a psycho test on you, if you pass you're on my trusted list! :giggle:

arancini

TD's are selected based on positive notoriety within the community at large, and consistency in delivering quality product to the membership. There have been cases where a dealer remains a TD on one site while dropped on another - this depends in large part on a threat assessment undertaken by board management as to whether or not they are prepared to assume the risk that a dealer may pose to the site. Unfortunately, as is seen with many failing dealers, they can do well on small scale sales or smaller sites, but can't manage to keep up with the volume that a board such as ours drives. Know that all TD's that are listed on this board are assessed on these and other factors, and remain TD's here only when they can demonstrate that they deserve to be. Some have been delisted to "probationary status" and others dropped all together. Anyone with some time on this board has seen this in action (a couple of times).

Great Summary right there.

So important to get your dealer right.

Personally, I've found it to be a trial and error, based on the feedback of others and my own experience.

Like the OP though, I now have a TD I'm very happy with and delivers on the things most important to me when purchasing.

solkryssare

You sound like a fucking admin..................wait!

:wub:

onzenuub

Admins over here allways fuck during answering in a thread????

solkryssare

Who knows?

chrish8

ask Dalaustin he knows

seclark007

Yup, from behind, so she could type while I dictated the answer :D

daeffy

Also having extremely long finger nails helps

:lmao: :lmao:

RussP

damn i could go for a doughnut right now...... I once had a girl that had goods that smelled like cherries can't beat that shit....

I'm intrigued.............what goods are you referring to buddy?