Sign in to follow this  
Drwildcat15

JLC NSD vs PAM 243

Drwildcat15

Hello everyone,

First time posting but have been reading around a lot lately and have become very interested in watches. As of right now I have a gen Brietling for Bentley that I got as a graduation present, but it's pretty much too big for most situations. I have a PAM 161 rep that I bought about 2 years ago before doing much research, I know it's not a great rep, but it's held up pretty well with no problems. Lastly I just recieved a rep PAM 292 from puretime that I really enjoy, it looks and feels great.

So getting to my dilemma, I'm trying to figure out which of these two watches the JLC NSD or the PAM 243 I should get based on my current watches. I want this watch mainly as a beater/wear around watch and expect to waterproof it so it can be my go anywhere/beach wrist piece. I really like panerai's but am considering a change of pace. If you wouldn't mind, please give your opinion and reasons why. Thank you in advance.

Cheers!!!

conx

Jlc in my opinion,no question. Why have another Pam which all look the same, get something different and the jlc is a stunning rep.

sgtguk

Def the JLc Doc :suck: gotta say I'm with conx with the Pam's most of them look the same and you will love the JLc !

Mine on Donerix Black Shark.....

IMG_1463_zps0e8c8214.jpg

PeterPotamus

JLC all day long

Drwildcat15

Thanks guys. Anyone waterproof theirs? And sgtguk, is your shark band waterproof by chance? I really like the look of that.

dainese

The jlc is great...

I had issues with mine upon receiving. But a service fixed all of that.

I read reports that it was quite waterproof out of box. I think on rwi. But pressure test always first.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk HD

dainese

2a3udyde.jpg

uqu4u9uj.jpg

yre8yger.jpg

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk HD

sgtguk

Thanks guys. Anyone waterproof theirs? And sgtguk, is your shark band waterproof by chance? I really like the look of that.

Haven't WP mine but as d said they are pretty good ootb, as far as the strap goes it's really nice feels great on the wrist, wouldn't take it in the water though unless quick dip as the back is leather mate.