Sign in to follow this  
Xdsi

Not Happy with Hublot V6

Xdsi

I got my Hublot V6 and it looks fantastic but has problems, my rotor has no friction at all causing it to move around and make loud sounds, the crystal glass (top) is not straight and is placed at an angle. I need help on what should I do to stop the rotor from making loads of sounds and move freely without any friction, also I would need help on how I should go about and straightening the top glass. Im new to taking a part watches, I haven't done this before.

Thank You

SSTEEL

Where did you purchase your Hublot from, and did you approve any QC photos of it prior to taking delivery?

Xdsi

I got it from timeshops.net, yeah the qc pictures look good, but i wouldnt have known if the rotor would have made loads of sound

James.

I don't know if the crystal issue you show up in QC pics, neither would the rotor. Depends how bad the crystal is, the rotor noise can be pretty much standard with the 7750 movement.

Xdsi

This rotor nose is super loud and the rotor just turns like there is no resistance

parisianshut
This rotor nose is super loud and the rotor just turns like there is no resistance

Do you have or did you have, a gen watch with a rotor to compare? My gen eta 2836 is making more noise than my asian 2836-2...

Just sayin'...

watchman12345

The rotor is free to spin in one direction with the A7750. It should have resistance one direction and be free the other. That's normal.

zero_deficit

the A7750 is known to be very very noisy, I wouldn't think much of it

Xdsi

I have a different rep a7750, the full black ceramic, doesn't make nearly as much noise as the one i just got, this new one makes so much noise like the rotor is going to fly off, there is hardly any resistance the other side, it goes both ways without fail more of less. I cant send it back because of problems here, so I can either fix it myself or find a shop that would be willing to fix it for me, the worst thing is that i dont really know how to fix it... thanks for your suggestions and help guys :)

AstroAvia

Is the rotor winding the movement, or are you facing power reserve problems with the watch? Also, does the rotor spin when you manually wind the movement using the crown? Depending on your answers, you may have a broken reversing gear in your movement.

Xdsi

thanks for the help, The rotor winds the watch but i need to give it more power than my other A7750 movement, when i turn the crown without moving the watch, the rotor turns slightly. Also, when i wind the crown, it has hardly and resistance compared to my other A7750. Thank you for your help :)

portalconsulting

Hi Xdsi,

I bought 3 Hublot V6 from 2 different trusted Dealers, and the one I got from one TD, then the movement is very quite and not spinning so much.. Feels very nice

But the other 2 I bought from another TD, then the movement is very noisy and spinning a lot, which I can feel very much when use it.. I think it is a little irretated, that it is so noisy and spinning so much...

Did you find any solution of this problem?

Thanks

Best Regas