Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

What's up old friends!?

myaz

Remembering the discussion when you went "gen". Therefore glad you're considering a rep. Nothing surprising here, new "ultimate" versions pop up...until replaced by the next "ultimate' version. Ah yes, the ole cash flow thing...it's always when you have a couple extra good months, think it'll just keep going and it doesn't. It's got me more than once. Good luck and good to see you back.

gottahaverolex
Remembering the discussion when you went "gen". Therefore glad you're considering a rep. Nothing surprising here, new "ultimate" versions pop up...until replaced by the next "ultimate' version. Ah yes, the ole cash flow thing...it's always when you have a couple extra good months, think it'll just keep going and it doesn't. It's got me more than once. Good luck and good to see you back.

Yeah, it's tough. I'm working my ass off but the housing market is so up and down I can't bank on anything lately. I've never written off buying reps and I still have great love for them I just had to take a break from buying so damn many lol

gottahaverolex
Good to see you man. I hope the cash flow thing is improving. Mine is kinda crappy too lately, I'd hate to sell my new Explorer

Is it a gen Noel? Ah you bastard! I want mine back badly, I'm already saving to get another. IMO it's the best Rolex made right now.

Hey Ebzen!

seclark007

Good to see you're still upright and breathing! Been a while, my friend. Hope to see you around a little more...

jeffw69
:popcorn:

gottahaverolex
Good to see you're still upright and breathing! Been a while, my friend. Hope to see you around a little more...

Thanks man, I'll try :)

DeLaForce
:wave:

fatarms

For the noobs reading this thread, gottahaverolex is a great guy and that's an understatement.

Last year, I was wondering if anyone had bought or used any of the rolex oyster dies (used to open Rolex casebacks) that were floating around on ebay.

Gottahaverolex offered to send me a set of oyster dies along with the tourqe bar that went with it and that he hadn't used for a while for free. I'd never dealt with him personally, I'd only been here for a few months and had no prior dealings with him. He basically sent the entire set to a complete stranger out of the warmness of his heart.

Gottahaverolex represents everything that is good and caring in our little corner of the interwebs here. I, for one, am glad to see him return. Welcome back :)

Kleen™

I can certainly appreciate that:-)

NFleischer
Good to see you man. I hope the cash flow thing is improving. Mine is kinda crappy too lately, I'd hate to sell my new Explorer

Is it a gen Noel? Ah you bastard! I want mine back badly, I'm already saving to get another. IMO it's the best Rolex made right now.

Hey Ebzen!

Yes sir! I traded a TT DJ for the Exp 2. I'm very happy, great watch, wears bigger than 42mm.

If your thinking of a rep, I'd consider the new Ceramic PO's.DSCN0244_zpsd0a60c4a.jpg

gottahaverolex
For the noobs reading this thread, gottahaverolex is a great guy and that's an understatement.

I was wondering if anyone had bought or used any of the rolex oyster dies (used to open Rolex casebacks) that were floating around on ebay.

Gottahaverolex offered to send me a set of oyster dies along with the tourqe bar that went with it and that he hadn't used for a while for free. I'd never dealt with him personally, I'd only been here for a few months and had no prior dealings with him. He basically sent the entire set to a complete stranger out of the warmness of his heart.

Gottahaverolex represents everything that is good and caring in our little corner of the interwebs here. I, for one, am glad to see him return. Welcome back :)

Thanks for the very kind words my friend. I've always enjoyed helping out my fellow watch lovers. Giving free stuff away and selling like new watches for a huge loss was my way of giving back because I didn't really have much else to offer. As I said before I'll mod Pam's for anyone on the forum for free just because I love to work on watches. I've had quite a few sent to me even after I left the forum for quite some time. Need blue AR removed, re-brushing or polishing, CG pin flattened and polished? I got you, just pay the shipping.

gottahaverolex

Hey Ebzen!

Yes sir! I traded a TT DJ for the Exp 2. I'm very happy, great watch, wears bigger than 42mm.

If your thinking of a rep, I'd consider the new Ceramic PO's.DSCN0244_zpsd0a60c4a.jpg

Ah nice man! I'm glad you love it and yes it wears about the same as a DSSD without the thickness. It was buttery smooth on the wrist for sure. I'll have to have a look at the PO's for sure

gottahaverolex

DeLa, I see you have the Pam bug just as bad as I did. Good stuff

boneyjr

Rich! The new Omega is what you want! Then you can sell it to me after you are done with it!

gottahaverolex
Rich! The new Omega is what you want! Then you can sell it to me after you are done with it!

Lol!! You can count on that my man! Hahaha

P4GTR

Hello to all my old RWG friends, I've been thinking of you lately and just wanted to drop in and say...

New pam incoming.

i'm better than you.

Best regards,

GHR

There you go, bragging about your 08'====o again.

"old friend" more like your old hairy '08 balls. Where've you been! :blind:

Nisv

Hey GHR :)

Post a wristie, too many reps here :D

greg_r

Hey GHR!!!! Good to see you around, mate :D

oscarmadfish

luth packed up his toys and moved to RWI, johnG WAS around for a few days a couple of weeks ago, Demsey and Omni will post once in a while, Oscar graces us with his presence every now and then but other than that, not many except those that are mods/admins

they keep trying to bribe me with offers of free watches and sex to be a mod but i prefer to known as the man who has been around so long and knows so little :giggle:

g.man

Nice to see you back here Rich.

best

g.man

Mazz

Welcome back

gtwc

And a welcome back here to the man who once had his name changed by Admin to 'gottahavepanerai'.

Glad you are re-thinking on reps.

NFleischer

luth packed up his toys and moved to RWI, johnG WAS around for a few days a couple of weeks ago, Demsey and Omni will post once in a while, Oscar graces us with his presence every now and then but other than that, not many except those that are mods/admins

they keep trying to bribe me with offers of free watches and sex to be a mod but i prefer to known as the man who has been around so long and knows so little :giggle:

So you bought a PAM rep with the Gen 233 incoming? Also check out some of the new Breitlings- SuperOcean 44/ SA/AS/SW/SOSF v2, etc, all very good!

BTW- you'll get a kick out of this. Luth left after a blow-up about Josh the Friggin Dropshipper. Both Greg and Trailboss explained that it's not

true if his people inspect and time the watch before shipment. Steve Jobs didn't QC every i-phone himself.

Now Josh and Andrew are on the regular TD list anyway.

BigBuys

Dana! I was just gonna PM you and ask how most of my collection is doing? Hahahaha great to see you guys are still here

The collection is intact with the exception of the EGI, which even I could not pull off. God that thing is huge!

I have added a 312, a 351, a 359, a 243, and a 250 to the collection. The favorites are your 187G and the new 351M. They both seem to leave most guys with their mouth open and speechless. I came close to being called out on the 187G by an east European guy that said it was too perfect! He said "how do you keep it without a scratch?" My answer was GHR taught me how to do it! You should have seen the question mark on his face! No explanations.

gottahaverolex

So you bought a PAM rep with the Gen 233 incoming? Also check out some of the new Breitlings- SuperOcean 44/ SA/AS/SW/SOSF v2, etc, all very good!

BTW- you'll get a kick out of this. Luth left after a blow-up about Josh the Friggin Dropshipper. Both Greg and Trailboss explained that it's not

true if his people inspect and time the watch before shipment. Steve Jobs didn't QC every i-phone himself.

Now Josh and Andrew are on the regular TD list anyway.

Thank god!!! They were and are one of the best IMO, he was just protecting Mary, his "friend" ;)....yuck!! Anyway, good riddance. Dave123, fakey and now Luth...bye bye