Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

A7750 Help needed

Heisenberg

Does anyone know how to manually reset the chrono on an A7750? My chrono reset button doesn't work. Everything else on the watch works fine except the chrono. The chrono will only advance to near 12 and then jams. I would send it off to be fixed but its just come back for the 3rd time from being fixed/modded and I'm a bit tired of mailing it off again.

Wriggles

I don't know if there's a way to reset the chrono hands on a 7750 as opposed to quartz chrono's. Was this working before you sent it away?

If it was away to be fixed maybe this happened during the "fixing" in which case maybe contact whoever was doing the work for you and mention it

Heisenberg

Yeah it was working before I sent it a couple of times ago to be fixed. It just went back again to fix the date wheel which broke during transit and now the chrono is gone which was previous fixed by sending back to china. I think the watch is just cursed.

Wriggles

Certainly a lot of shit luck with it that's for sure. Hopefully some of the handy repairers on here may come up with something for ya, I'm not at the point of messing with my 7750's just quite yet :blink:

Heisenberg

I was just hoping someone would say its really easy all you have to do is... Oh well... I think it's been to Germany more times than me now.

franfran

I think the 7750 machine need to change some of the parts to fix it.

franfran

I am from HKG station at GZ mainly business is goats and gerbils, & own webshop ship to Japan

GulagGerbil_fishy.png

Wriggles

What's the watch? Maybe if you change the thread title and mention the watch model it might attract more interest.....

Heisenberg

It's an IWC Top Gun V3.