Sign in to follow this  
Leedsbear

Hirsch Medici Strap on a PO with a RHD Double Deployment / Deployant clasp

Leedsbear

Just posted a full review under the Omega section, but just wanted to share this with you all. I have a Ceramic Planet Ocean, just received from Toro which is amazing. I really wanted a black leather strap to go with it and stumbled across the Hirsch Medici straps which have a curved end to enable them to butt up really tightly to the actual watch without leaving a gap inbetween the lugs and the dial. Strap is beautifully soft and features 8 different settings to ensure a snug fit - bit of a pain to fit but worth the hassle. Ordere the strap from http://www.watchobsession.co.uk and cost £39.00 inc shipping within the UK.

The Deployant / Deployment clasp came from RHD Bob Davies at http://mywatchmaker.net/ - found this guy from RWI i think and theres very little if any mention of him on RWG. The clasp is absolutely fantastic and great quality - check out his website for loads of customer feedback. He is based in the US and offers brilliant customer service - clasp I wanted was out of stock at the time and instead of taking my money up front he contacted me when it was back in stock. The clasp was €39.95 plus $7 or $8 to ship to the UK - it was not guaranteed but Bob offered to send a replacement for half price it it didn't turn up. Thankfully it did - took about 10 days but really chuffed with both items - would highly recommend if you are after a double deployment / deployant clasp.

8678246249_362031d3f6_z.jpg

8678246045_4e45ba7cb8_z.jpg

8679357308_d2a51e0c85_z.jpg