Sign in to follow this  
roguetrader

Bangkok dangerous! for a noob looking for a noob?

burg650

What a great introduction and enjoyed reading and that music is awesome please post info on it my iphone SoundHound can I find it.

I can tell you that MBK is a great place to find a good rep just returned from Thailand this past Monday, since my collection is only PAM's I can not say where in the mall to find a great rep but there are all over mostly on top where the flea market type venders are. Another great place to find reps is at the Patpong Night Market between Silom and Surawong, there are many dealer there but only about 2 will have the true best reps, (can't say location, just know who there are) just look around one tip I will give you the best dealer has them under the table not out on display those are the cheap ones and she is a tough one to deal with as she know what she has and has the best ones out there.

narikaa

Some days you go to MBK you get nothing. Only rubbish for sale. Some days you could easily buy ten watches.

And some days someone's seen a policeman and all the watch sellers have put the covers up and run for the hills ;)

LOL. I've seen that happen :) a big wrap was thrown over the watches I was looking at and they disappeared in a swirl of cloth. Like magic !! :)

Yes in Guangzhou its sheets of newspaper that impart immunity from police scrutiny (typical cheapskate Chinese), I wonder if a 'Batcape' made from pages of the Guangzhou Morning Post would give you license to get away with murder?

Baldrick

Great 360 ° panorama Reg, especially of Mueang Boran......great music too :thumbsup:

narikaa

Flip it to the Issan option

(put some talc on your face and do a little Ram Wong..... you know you want to :) )

;)