Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

What has happened to the first 100 members of RWG

SSTEEL

I certainly wasn't one of the first members on these forums, but I was a member in the old days on the old forum, several years back when Eddie Lee was a TD. I spent several years working around the world, and finally left my home country of the UK to start a new life here in Finland, now married, settle, and back into the hobby I have missed so much for these years.

Why am I rambling on? I guess I'm trying to say, I'm here for the formidable future :)

Baldrick
What has happened to the rude, crass, redunkulous, bunch of drunk, imbeciles ever to grace the pages and threads of rep world. Anyone left alive?

Feckin'eejit.........there you go, enjoy the wave of nostalgia that's about to wash over you....no need to thank me :B):

onzenuub

I am here. Fucking wanker

oscarmadfish

where is my feckin frozen turkey ?

greg_r

What happened to Johng?

John is still around - just not as often as he was. He dropped by just the other day.

onzenuub

Dingle is # 1418 ..........but methinks 1319 of the first members were spammers.....check the oldest threads in section 8

:daffy:

Tssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

jeffw69
What has happened to the rude, crass, redunkulous, bunch of drunk, imbeciles ever to grace the pages and threads of rep world. Anyone left alive?

Feckin'eejit.........there you go, enjoy the wave of nostalgia that's about to wash over you....no need to thank me :B):

:rofl:

Mystery Shopper

rc42 & arty909 drop in occasionally. Sometimes I see KBH post on RWI. 3 years since iabounty posted on here.

What happened to #9?

oscarmadfish

the first 100 may or may not have a place in history but time moves on and the next 100 are the future = Oscar has had philosophy fish flakes for breakfast :giggle:

offshore

Was a late starter for this version of RWG @ #61.......................................... member #7 of the original version of RWG.

Offshore

oscarmadfish

Was a late starter for this version of RWG @ #61.......................................... member #7 of the original version of RWG.

Offshore

and your avatar makes mine look like a goldfish

ebzen02

What number was I.. Now I don't know.. I was part of the old RWG towards the end. Anyhow.. We should have a Farewell Section/Thread to document reasons for leaving..An entry could be add by a board friend or the user themselves...lol I am always curious to know what happened. Why they moved on.. Just curiosity..

jeffw69

You do realize that if you look at the member list and sort by join date, that within the first 100 members, quite a few are johng sockpuppets, right?

and Ebz, you are member#103, it is right under your post count and above your join date:

• VIP/Supporter!
  • powermax.gif
  • 5,135 posts
  • Member ID: 103

oscarmadfish

You do realize that if you look at the member list and sort by join date, that within the first 100 members, quite a few are johng sockpuppets, right?

and Ebz, you are member#103, it is right under your post count and above your join date:

• VIP/Supporter!
  • powermax.gif
  • 5,135 posts
  • Member ID: 103

:giggle: