Sign in to follow this  
Knackeringham

Women on this forum?

Chrisby

Are there any women on this forum....and I'm not talking about photos! Just interested to know?�

Yes. next question?

Who has the best sub?

The Beatles had a yellow sub...... I think you might find a post or two on that topic though

PeteM

Are there any women on this forum....and I'm not talking about photos! Just interested to know?�

Yes. next question?

Who has the best sub?

The Beatles had a yellow sub...... I think you might find a post or two on that topic though

Might be more relevant ;)

Knackeringham

Yes. next question?

Who has the best sub?

Or three

Knackeringham
Do you mean biologically?

;)

No... Horizontally

greg_r

Yes. next question?

Who has the best sub?

JohnG: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=125

next! ;)

Kleen™

Iron my shirts, bitches!

Gbkirsch
We scare them all away...gay club here :asslick:

What, we're all gay?! Damnit, I knew something was wrong here ;)

scorpion

My girl features in some of my posts...she is one next month so maybe she can join, she certainly has a keen interest in watches.

Jessie in the garden (14) (Large).jpg

BREITLING CHRONOMAT %2B Jessie.JPG

onzenuub

Does your dog bite? :D

scorpion

Depends - she has never bitten me but has eaten most of our house and all of the trees and bushes in our garden - she knocked over the easter island statue in the photo that takes 2 people to lift but didn't eat him :giggle: . She is eating the fences as well. She does like to nibble my ears and both my daughters ears so we trust her but once she is in a mood and has a bone or something in her jaws its pretty much impossible to pull it out however she will drop it if i tell her too. good dog really apart from the destruction!

onzenuub

Depends - she has never bitten me but has eaten most of our house and all of the trees and bushes in our garden - she knocked over the easter island statue in the photo that takes 2 people to lift but didn't eat him :giggle: . She is eating the fences as well. She does like to nibble my ears and both my daughters ears so we trust her but once she is in a mood and has a bone or something in her jaws its pretty much impossible to pull it out however she will drop it if i tell her too. good dog really apart from the destruction!

Demolition dog. :lol:

washburn
But WHY do you want to know?

I'm not too sure. I just thought that with all the man stuff posted here it would make for a refreshing change to get a woman's point of view. Why aren't they interested in women's reps? Must be a man thing.

So why not just ask for a woman's point a view? I'm sure you will get some. And there has to be at least one male here who still speaks to his wife. He can ask her to chime in on your Q.

Oh and personally I find most women's watches, both reps & gen, too small, tasteless and dated. On top of that, up until recently, it was quite difficult to find a classic styled mechanical of self winding women's watch.

Baldrick

How did we go from women on the forum to dogs.....oops...my bad....I see the correlation now :B):

scorpion

How did we go from women on the forum to dogs.....oops...my bad....I see the correlation now :B):

Yep weak link but she is a female with a watch interest - sort of! Back on topic then my Mrs has developed quite a collection of watches herself and has now filled my old watch 12x box. She keeps looking over my shoulder when i am on RWG and I suppose she could join up but then I risk losing more money, so far her only rep is a nice Chanel J12 Reg supplied me. Best to keep her away!

washburn

My girl features in some of my posts...she is one next month so maybe she can join, she certainly has a keen interest in watches.

You should buy her a rep--my boy loves his sterile sub (see profile pic).

Knackeringham

I thought you said your dog doesn't bite?

trailboss99

So another ridiculous thread that assures that women and gay folks will not stay on the forum. It is amazing that in these modern times such attitudes exist. Bad behavior.

WTF? Plenty of gay folk here and I'm yet to see any near as concerned about our attitude as you are.

Iron my shirts, bitches!

:picard2:

/me waits for Aren to see this . . .

Mazz

That's not my dog.........

trksh-bzr

I don't have a dog, but my wife nites......

Kleen™

I think this this will prov to be a very efficient strategy: If there are indeed any women on board, I assume they will chime in...;-)

scorpion

No Jessie is my bitch not Mazz!

No she has never bitten a human apart from play biting but has eaten most of my house and garden!!!

ramirr

Where are the ladies who wears rep?.. Not bad topic after all.

Mystery Shopper

Physiologically, with age, testosterone levels drop and from at least a hematology point of view, many elder male normal ranges are similar to female normal ranges. Completely different on a watch forum of course.

Teterouge and Aren drop in from time to time. There are some female based collections in the 'My collection' section- either female members or usually partners. On LV bags, see Jeff.

PS I miss when 'Sam' used to post her pics to fire Onze up the most.

highergame

Everytime I see a woman get on for a short time we scare them off by hitting on them or bothering them with a ton ... I guess what do you expect when you have all guys in a room and one lady walks in haha.

Knackeringham

[quote name='Mystery Shopper'

PS I miss when 'Sam' used to post her pics to fire Onze up the most.

Onze did you keep any of those pics? If so can you repost them?