Sign in to follow this  
TheInthusiest

Who's your favorite TD and why?

roti

timeshops ha buoni prodotti ed è sempre veloce nelle risposte,e super veloce nella consegna

DR3M3L

Kuvarsit for sure, Li is like a good friend to me in email conversations :) Just love the way of communication and I don't know any TD which is as fast as Kuvarsit. :D

timeshops ha buoni prodotti ed è sempre veloce nelle risposte,e super veloce nella consegna

So........ Timeshops?

NFleischer

Over the years I've used most of them. The majority of purchases have been with Josh. You just can't beat the service. Instant

Email response, watch in 7 days usually, sometimes less.

arancini

Andrew from TrustyTime for me at the moment.

Swift communication, QC pics and delivery and offers excellent after-sales service as well.

Started with Toro, who is a good solid TD as well IMO.

A seller who offers mods? That sounds interesting.

italiano17771

Josh, because he writes "Dr. Anthony" on all my packages :)

t0ny

iparadisiac :D

lol becasue they have the best marketing campaigns? haha

Ive dealt with Reg, Toro and Josh (PC) and have had good transactions with all three... Josh would be the fastest and most detail and responding

RussP

Josh, because he writes "Dr. Anthony" on all my packages :)

Oh Damn............and here was I thinking I was the only 'Dr' on this forum....... :B):

Visioneer

I've ordered from BK, Toro, and Perfect Clones and all have been first rate. But I went back to Toro to source my Breitling Avenger. The reason may be more of Toro delivering on Del's Avenger and I want the same watch and strap. I'm with Dal, its the TD providing my current rep.

rhounsell

Kuvarsit for sure, Li is like a good friend to me in email conversations :) Just love the way of communication and I don't know any TD which is as fast as Kuvarsit. :D

I've had great experiences with all the TD's but I'm hooked on ordering from Li as well right now. Awesome communications, great QC pics and fast, fast, fast.

So far, I have only used Mary/Rochest at WI...they have been great.

I like your avatar, another fan of Natalie Gulbis I see, it's because she's a great golfer right? :boobies:

BaggyPants

Equal favourite TD's for me are Andrew and Reg. Bought more than once from both and never been let down with the service, communications or the watches. Only dealt with one other TD, with two flawed orders, one of which ended up losing me £100 on a watch I didn't have for four months. Won't use them again. Prefer M2M sales now, to be honest. Bought loads that way and not one problem yet.

daeffy

1) Website always up to date

2) Fast response to email

3) Takes PP

4) Give me advice if he thinks a watch is crap even if it is more expensive than the one he eventually recommends

8687120437_b0b9bc6ab0.jpg

1littlegreen

HWG.....He knows why....

machiavegli

Honestly, I've used 4 (or more) TD's but my favorite,fastest, and best communications have always been with fellow members on M2M sales. You guys rock!

-Mach