Sign in to follow this  
rickyrosey

part of my collection so far

rickyrosey

hey guys just wanted to share my collection, the pictures are not of the best quality as my camera is of for repairs so i had to use my phone.

this is part of my collection not on here are my noob pam111, tag heuer carrera rs2, blvgari diagono, breitling navitimer and hublot big bang.

still coming in: audemars piguet royal oak ofshore, richard mille 025 and panerai submersible.

my latest arrival hublot fusion on ss bracelet

8708100208_d493e2fcfe_b.jpg

my piece la resistance: MB&F HM2 ceramic

8707099989_c618914676_b.jpg

MB&F HM2 Ceramic

8707099093_c29f808e7e_b.jpg

it feels great on the wrist

8706979169_b97bd4e77f_b.jpg

i have a thing for black straps

8708225240_3379c81a27_b.jpg

my favorite 6 for the moment

8707103765_aa70ca9abe_b.jpg

some others

8708227400_fbdb7aa08c_b.jpg

my rolexes

8708228870_e4d674b512_b.jpg

my panerai's

8708230112_89738be274_b.jpg

EeZee

Stunning collection

solkryssare

Nice collection. I dig that fusion on ss

Hazz

Lovely collection, puts mine to shame

WARBOT

Nice!!!!!

Well done sir!!!

replicastuff

wow nice collection that hm2 is out of this world.

scorpion

Shit mate - you are seriously screwed already before you even got here. :giggle:

Some great stuff there but I can't say i like that MB+F thing, maybe its an acquired taste.

Arism

8706979169_b97bd4e77f_b.jpg

Never thought I'd be saying this about a MB&F but WOW. :drool::wub:

How much did this set you back if you don't mind me asking?

SSTEEL

Amazingly impressive collection my friend, and thanks for sharing them with us. Oh, and welcome to the RWG forums :)

Loving that MB&F, its the first time I have seen one of those. I am quite attracted to unusual timepieces :D

dudermania

8708227400_fbdb7aa08c_b.jpg

Hey there - superb collection. That MB & F is out of this world! More details on it would be much appreciated!

Could I ask you a question about your IWC? What is the movement on it? Is it a 7750? How's it hanging? I'm in love with that timepiece but hesitant about that movement.

Wriggles

That one's quartz, tells are the subdials too close to the centre, and Rattrapante on the dial instead of Automatic. And, the 12 and 6 markers are complete as opposed to gen.

OP avoiding the Secs@6 7750's as well!!

Some collection OP!!! The MB&F is a very interesting piece, not my cup of tea, but very interesting nonetheless!!

Thats an unusual looking Luminor top left in your four PAM shot. Never seen one quite the same, what model is it?

E.R.

Great special taste!

Well done sir!

First time ever saw MB&F. Wow.

TheInthusiest

Can i have? HAHA

Nice collection!

JimmyV

Very nice collection! I kinda like that MB&F different but kind of neat. Where'd you get it from?

rickyrosey

That one's quartz, tells are the subdials too close to the centre, and Rattrapante on the dial instead of Automatic. And, the 12 and 6 markers are complete as opposed to gen.

OP avoiding the Secs@6 7750's as well!!

Some collection OP!!! The MB&F is a very interesting piece, not my cup of tea, but very interesting nonetheless!!

Thats an unusual looking Luminor top left in your four PAM shot. Never seen one quite the same, what model is it?

true the iwc is a simple quartz but i like it very much it is really comfortable on the rubber as wel on a leather strap.

the panerai is the submersible depth gauge, the extra hand is supposed to be the electronic depth meter but unfortunately works as a gmt hand, i need to fix it so it stays at the off position, it is quite a big watch it sits really high on the wrist but it wears good thanks to the big 26mm strap it is on.

the MB&F is really amazing, i bought it 1.5 years ago on a trip to turkey for i think around 120 euro, the quality is good but because of the square size it is a bit of a vulnerable watch so im always extra carefull when i wear it. it has a modified movement (not sure what it is) so the date is on the left which is funtional and the time on the right. it is really a big head turner and a good conversation piece, i once had a teacher in class during his talk break up and comment on it and spend the next 20 minutes talking about it.

ill make some more pictures and do a little review on it later.

rickyrosey

thanks people for liking my watches, nice to see people with good taste :) and nice to see so many people dig the MB&F ill post a review on here later this week if i have the time

TheSav

Some nice pieces there. Thanks for sharing.

Wriggles

the MB&F is really amazing,

ill make some more pictures and do a little review on it later.

Really look forward to that, and some more pictures, again probably would never wear it myself but such unusual pieces really interest me!

true the iwc is a simple quartz but i like it very much it is really comfortable on the rubber as wel on a leather strap.

Don't get me wrong, not knocking it cos it's quartz, the 3714 is a beauty

toptrooper

that MB&F is crazy, looks uncomfortable.