Sign in to follow this  
Multijfj

New Rolex Sub from Joshua @ Perfect Clones

Multijfj

Hello All -

I have been a very long-time reader and not much of a poster. I purchased a rep a few years ago without doing ANY research, and it was terrible. So this time I did a little bit and ordered one from Joshua at Perfect Clones. I didn't even realise that you get pictures of the watch before he sends it etc, it was great. Arrived in about a 10 day turn around which was pleasently surprising!

I have no idea how it compares to other reps, all I know is feels good and looks nice. I had the chance to compare it to a rep for all of about 30 seconds on the Saturday just gone, but after a few wines they both looked similar ( I am quite sure there would have been some clear differences but after the wines it is hard to tell!)

Anyway, here are a couple of pics I just took so see what everyone thinks! If there are better ones out there I would love to get hold of one.

Positives - Great build quality seems robust and weighty

Nice movement on the hands

Date looks ok

Bezel movement is solid

Negatives - The lume on the dials isn't great at all, I need to be in the sun all day for about 4 hours lume at night really.

Loses a good 1-2 minutes a day really, could do with some adjustment which I am researching now.

8716393305_b2129f02fb_m.jpg

8717514400_496373f578_m.jpg

8716395787_85a6e49188_m.jpg

8717516946_f885d7cf96_m.jpg

8716398015_941bba04ec_m.jpg

8716399347_bc52f745eb_m.jpg

8717520766_b4b6407d5b_m.jpg

part_timer

Looks fantastic! :B): Correct Hour hand too?

1959LesPaul

Looks good.

I had a entry level noob factory Sub C from MR I purchased a few months ago and just sold. This looks like the BP factory version which looks more correct IMO. The lume on my noob factory was pretty bad too. I just bought a superlumed Explorer II from Josh and the lume is fantastic.

Was your Sub supposed to be superlume?

http://www.p-cls.com...er-p-13284.html

Edited by 1959LesPaul

Olly

That looks amazing !!!

Congrats :)

Multijfj

I think it

Looks good.

I had a entry level noob factory Sub C from MR I purchased a few months ago and just sold. This looks like the BP factory version which looks more correct IMO. The lume on my noob factory was pretty bad too. I just bought a superlumed Explorer II from Josh and the lume is fantastic.

Was your Sub supposed to be superlume?

http://www.p-cls.com...er-p-13284.html

I have just read the watch listing again, and it was meant to be superlume yes! It seems a shame really as thats the only downside, and the time loss of course !

jcollin4

i have same one and love it. Bracelet was on it for about 2 min before I put a nato on it

vamu4u

does this have the AR coating on the mag date? I believe that is on the new gens

Libertatia

Apart from the lume being applied a tiny bit uneven at 12 and 5, and 6 being a tiny bit wonkey, you got a very very good quality watch. Especially as you didn't even see the QC's. Quality is something which isn't entirely consistant with reps, you got lucky here. must be a good sign :)

g.man

Lovely watch.

enjoy in good health

g.man

Nisv

Congrats, enjoy :thumbsup2:

SSTEEL

does this have the AR coating on the mag date? I believe that is on the new gens

Yes it does, see that blue hue on the cyclops?

evobatman

Nice watch! 4 hours of lume isn't bad, I barely get 4 minutes out of my Noob sub-C.

shpr543

very nice...got mine from WI and I love it, enjoy!

senna99

Looks great!

Heisenberg

It always amazes me when people take pictures of this watch covering the "officiallycertified" flaw with the minutes hand.

Multijfj

It always amazes me when people take pictures of this watch covering the "officiallycertified" flaw with the minutes hand.

What flaw do you mean? I haven't done this intentionally, I'll upload another of the watch without the hand there !

ShovelnTC

Nice,

Don't go looking for flaws or tells as they will only be noticed by the experienced eyes here on the forum and 99.9% of anyone ever likely to look at it won't know the difference.

Enjoy!

Heisenberg

What flaw do you mean? I haven't done this intentionally, I'll upload another of the watch without the hand there !

Not suggesting you did anything wrong just that all pics I see of a BP sub always cover the flaw. I'm not even saying the flaw is anything to worry about either. I have the same watch on its way to me and I'm not bothered by the flaw.

RichardMiami

lovely piece. Wear it well

nev848

Nice one mate wear it well.

Still waiting for mine to turn up from Josh.