Sign in to follow this  
MartynV

Bell & Ross 39mm SS recommendations?

MartynV

Hi,

Please can anyone help? I would be grateful for any recommendations for a replica 39mm or 42mm Bell & Ross Aviation style watch with either a quartz or automatic movement (not fussed either way) in stainless steel, ideally with luminous markings and some degree of water resistance. I would prefer stainless steel or ceramic over PVD. My budget is about £160 and I'm in the UK.

I have visited sites like Trusty Time but the replicas are quite old designs and wonder which is the best 39mm Bell & Ross. Are you happy with your replica Bell & Ross and do you feel self-conscious wearing it? I'm concerned about the risk of embarrassment for wearing a replica.

I own a genuine Rado True but I like the uncluttered look of the Bell & Ross range. I did try searching this site but without luck.

Kind regards,

Martyn

flyr

Martyn, you are on three forums asking the same question. You obviously aren't listening to the answers you are getting. Maybe a rep is not for you.

1. No new B@R reps out there

2.They are not waterproof from the maker

3. I owned a BR-02 92 and it was an accurate and well built rep.

4. Not self conscious cause I didn't try to pass it off as a Gen.

If it is not you on the other forums my apology but the answers to your questions remains the same.