Sign in to follow this  
justince

Can't decide

justince

...between TT's ceramic or steel bezel PO's, I love the red lettering, font of numbers and bezel on the new ones but I just can't stand the clear back of the new ones...any suggestions?

nev848

Yes wear it the right way around on you wrist then you won't see it. Simple.

justince

Yeah I know, its just something that slightly bothers me meanwhile I love the original seamaster logo..just kinda torn and I'm just curious which rep is done better.

fetasigma

get the new ceramic and you will enjoy it for a long time....they are both great though.......if you really cant decide get both in diffrent colors

nev848

Yeah I know, its just something that slightly bothers me meanwhile I love the original seamaster logo..just kinda torn and I'm just curious which rep is done better.

I have the new PO and liked the original solid back but to be honest it looks great on so I wouldn't worry about it. You will not be disappointed.

Make sure you do lots of searching and reading first as this was my mistake when I started.

justince

I have the new PO and liked the original solid back but to be honest it looks great on so I wouldn't worry about it. You will not be disappointed.

Make sure you do lots of searching and reading first as this was my mistake when I started.

I have been doing my research and the only major "flaw" seems to be the helium escape valve, but as far as I can tell it's epoxied on for both the old and the new ceramic.

nev848

I believe the biggest issue on the PO is the tube and crown stem. Not had any issues with the He valve as its a dummy so is just there looking pretty.

NFleischer

Get an older Pumpkin version then8ce8ec47-5eb7-4bd7-bd79-57a8fbd2297a_zps2321df37.jpg

justince

I'm set on the black bezel, no pumpkin bezel for me

chrish8

Don't get to picky with the fine details keep in mind this is a rep so things are going to be off, if you like the black bezel you have made up your mind just find the features you want working, pick a dealer who's payment options work for you and pull the trigger.

justince

Decided to go with the black ceramic from TT, hope it all goes well!

JaceyBoy

Can you post pics when you get it, im in the same quandary

R1evans

I have just ordered the 42mm ceramic version from josh at perfect clones.

sequel7

I have been doing my research and the only major "flaw" seems to be the helium escape valve, but as far as I can tell it's epoxied on for both the old and the new ceramic.

The 'He' valve is screwed on for the 42mm ceramic PO.

justince

extremely glad i went with the ceramic then, the thought of having it epoxied on was somewhat upsetting

flyr

extremely glad i went with the ceramic then, the thought of having it epoxied on was somewhat upsetting

You epoxy the He valve from the inside after you get the watch as part of a PO waterproofing mod.