Sign in to follow this  
snacksteve

New Rolex Cellini from Josh (Perfect Clones)

snacksteve

Got this beauty in as part of an order from Josh today - was tempted when I saw Russ's review recently, looks an absolutely lovely dress watch- I went for the diamond version and was slightly concerned in case they made it far too blingy/gharish but actually fit in nicely with the watch- you don't see too many Cellini's out there but I have to say they've really grown on me and make a lovely dress watch :-)

20130510_153955_zps36d3893e.jpg?t=1368197173

20130510_153942_zpsbb124950.jpg?t=1368197192

Edited by snacksteve

snacksteve

20130510_153930_zps7cdffc3d.jpg?t=1368197214

20130510_154014_zps73c3e359.jpg?t=1368197153

Kwt

No offense but I don't like that at all. Rep diamonds is a complete no no. The watch looks a bit cheap IMO.

BUT if you like it, that's all that matters I guess.

koalaakabear

Soo, what's the special occasion? Tell us why you really bought this watch. I mean its not really an everyday use. Is this your very first rep? Tell us more WHY you bought this. Thanks.

fetasigma

i got one for my mom not that long ago, it was nice. i didnt go with the daimonds for her though and a plain gold tone dial

snacksteve

It's one for the collection- need to add a few dress watches for formal occasions, nothing in particular, saw this looked a good deal from a good dealer and thought why not? Only reason I went for diamonds is that I only have one other watch with that effect so thought it'd be 'different' for special occasions etc- I like it although I also think the non diamond cellini's look good, although I know not everyone's a fan of them..