Sign in to follow this  
blueforlife17

HELP! Need your opinion on a slight problem!

blueforlife17

Hey guys!

I ordered a Hublot Classic Fusion from Andrew @TT. I have paid, he has confirmed payment, I have received the QC pictures, everything is going great but then the problem arises. I ordered the watch with a rubber strap, but the QC pics show the hublot leather strap. I emailed Andrew (really nice guy!) and said he will change it to the rubber strap and ship it out to me.

This was 2 days ago. I have emailed him this morning and asked about any update regarding the rubber strap. He replied saying that the "factory has no rubber strap". I, personally, find that hard to believe. So I asked him if he can get me a rubber strap within 1-2 days, and if not just send me the watch with the leather strap. He replied saying that it will take him "1-2 days to get the rubber strap". So I replied "Ok, if you can get one that quick then i'd appreciate it, if not, then please send the watch as is".

My question is, how is he going to get a rubber strap if the factory doesnt have any? Also, I asked him if he could send me QC pics of the rubber strap. He said that he deals with 80+ orders per day and that it might be difficult to send other QC pics.

If he does somehow find a rubber strap, can I be assured of the quality without actually seeing some QC pics? Or should I just tell him to send it with the leather strap, since I have seen the QC pics for that?

Thanks!

highergame

Andrew along with all other TDs will make it right one way or another. Talk to him and if needed a mod about what is going on between you and your dealer through pm.

blueforlife17

I didnt mean to shed any bad light on Andrew, he has genuinely been of great help to me and his customer service is top notch! But I feel that I have emailed him too many times and I dont want to annoy him. It's just that I've learned (through this forum [excellent by the way]) of the importance of QC pics. So Im not sure whether I should take the risk (if there is one, since he is a TD) and accept the rubber strap without QC pics or just go for the leather strap.

onionbag

When Andrew gets you a new strap, it'll be fine......................and vanillay. :)