Sign in to follow this  
watchnerd

Rolex Yachtmaster Ladies

watchnerd

So after looking around the forum for a while I have found a lack of ladies watch review in particular the rolex yachtmaster which I think is an absolutely brilliant watch so after much deliberation I finally took the plunge and ordered it, the 29 mm Yachtmaster from perfect clones(Josh p.s very responsive). I went ahed and got the asian movement as the person I got it for didn't really mind though they may upgrade soon to a swiss movement.

The watch itself is absolutely brilliant apart however the bracelet does have a few flaws. Upon arriving the bracelet immediately felt a bit tacky and overall light weight and had an annyoing rattle, so the first thing I did was remove the braclet and apply a healthy amount of dry lube, let it dry washed it then did another coat and the bracelet immediately felt better. Although not solid and still a bit off it will have todo, the links were easy to adjust but the pin clasp took the jewlers absolutely ages as the locking clasp was a bit off, the pin was also a bit small so the jewellers replaced it. The watch itself is absolutely brilliant and only looses a few seconds a day and the only thing that I think gives it away really is the bracelet when being held, but the jewellers never said anything and i really havent held a 29mm Ladies achtmaster so maybe its meant to be delicate. The lume is mediocre but not really necessary the glass is clear and there is a nice amount of clarity, the date magnification rather nice and the sweep is also rather smooth. But enough information onto the pics.

http://www.p-cls.com...an-p-13126.html

8726300387_db7c577f1d_c.jpg

8727417574_8b949a4a0f_c.jpg

8727417822_3324c41924_c.jpg

8727418020_5fa346122d_c.jpg

8727420298_4edec74611_c.jpg

8727418466_3eacca10d0_c.jpg

8727418646_1f20e6f860_c.jpg

8726299477_fe41cc0c0c_c.jpg

Edited by watchnerd

flyr

Very nice!Glad you are pleased.Good pics!