Sign in to follow this  
paulj

looking for omega 007

paulj

hi i am new to the replica watch thing but my freind has a great omega po so i have been looking for a seamaster 007 the black one with the swirls on the face (dont know much about watches ) i have bought one from china and it was terrible but my freind has bought his from a uk site called www.bankruptbobs.co.uk the question i have for the pro`s on here is do these look like they are worth the money as i cant afford to spend out on another toy like the last one . although the omega po my freind has is very nice looking :) would be really grateful for your help

Luthier
hi i am new to the replica watch thing but my freind has a great omega po so i have been looking for a seamaster 007 the black one with the swirls on the face (dont know much about watches ) i have bought one from china and it was terrible but my freind has bought his from a uk site called www.bankruptbobs.co.uk the question i have for the pro`s on here is do these look like they are worth the money as i cant afford to spend out on another toy like the last one . although the omega po my freind has is very nice looking :) would be really grateful for your help

From whom did you buy?

SliceMaster

I think you should stay away from that site and instead have a look at this link :

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

pick one of those dealers they can all get you that one you want and a much better quality for sure

paulj

From whom did you buy?

i bought my watch from a seller on alibaba.com it was that terrible i gave it to my 12 year old son

AllergyDoc

Here is Lawrence's Omega page: Omega

He has low-cast 21J watches and higher-cost ETA watches.