Sign in to follow this  
Libertatia

Just bought a gen rolex watch box

Libertatia

Hi chaps and chapettes, I just bought a rolex watch box from ebay

(http://www.ebay.co.u...cvip=true&rt=nc)

We came to a buy it now price before the auction ended. Do you think £65 including postage is a good price. It doesn't come with books, nor tag, which I don't mind, and the white box is said to be stained. At least I know its genuine! IMO I think this is a very good buy, as they get a lot of attention on ebay, and always go for £70+. I don't think I will lose any money on it. What are your guys opinion (value wise not regarding boxes in general)

I will also being doing a full detailed review of this box when it comes (pics and vids), compared to replica (pictures gathered from reps). So we actually know the difference between a gen and a rep. (the forums lack box reviews!!!!!)

best,

papabear

It seems he deleted the ebay posting so you cannot see. We dealt with this outside ebay, using goods and services on paypal. Would I still be covered if it doesn't arrive or what not?

Edited by papabear

BaggyPants

Paypal will cover anything you buy if it doesn't arrive, as long as the transaction is not gifted.

evobatman

£70 is a pretty good price, I at best see them around $150. Mine is from 2006, and came with the COSC tag, price tag, leather wallet, translation book and Ceramic Submariner manual.