Sign in to follow this  
SteveSMP

What happened?

SteveSMP

Hello,

I was warned that this all this was addictive already in my introduction post.

I now find myself browsing this forum almost every waking hour! Its very addictive, interesting and really fun!! I will for sure have more time on my hands than money in the near future....

I also find that all the answers are here somewhere if you look for it. An if you dont find it there are some real nice people around to help you out, even in your native tounge :-) I know at least one who probably regreted that he PM me, because he has gotten his full share of questions i must say. You know who you are...thanks!

The TDs i have been in contact has been amazing helpful!

This hobby is going to be a long one for sure!

Thanks for this place!

/

Steve

seclark007

.....and you're just getting started :rofl: Glad to see you're getting into the right frame of mind - especially taking the time to look and investigate. You'll have a good time here....just cut up all your credit cards now :D

Edge22

I now find myself browsing this forum almost every waking hour! Its very addictive, interesting and really fun!! I will for sure have more time on my hands than money in the near future....

The TDs i have been in contact has been amazing helpful!

This hobby is going to be a long one for sure!

Thanks for this place!

/

Steve

You know what? That's exactly how I feel as well...

Find myself in here even during work hours (which I really shouldn't be, but I'm afraid to miss a good deal in the M2M part.

dalboy

Someone that actually takes time to read .." Nice "

Your gonna fit right in here ..Enjoy the stay and give your wallet to the missus....poverty looms ! :giggle:

Dal.

SteveSMP

Find myself in here even during work hours (which I really shouldn't be, but I'm afraid to miss a good deal in the M2M part.

Now thats also a new problem presented to me..... :-)

dalboy

Now thats also a new problem presented to me..... :-)

Relax...give it time..

It gets worse :giggle:

Dal.

SSTEEL

Refreshing to hear of you doing your homework, reading, and learning. Beats the hell out of the newbies that post questions that have answers right in front of them via the search box.

DR3M3L

It's getting worse..... Day by day.... Prepare!

SteveSMP

My god!!

This is horrific!!

Since I found this place a short time ago i have already recieved 1 watch and ordered 3 more. One is close to delivery another just wating for the trackingnumber to come alive and the third just paid for.....and it still dont feels like its enough??

How do you guys survive all this? How do you make the need for more just calm down a bit?? :help3:

Great fun never the less :lol:

Steve

HeavyKrush

You're sunk buddy. I wish I could say that the desire will ebb once you have a few, but its full on flow once you see those shiny gems in your watch box. Good luck and gods speed mate.

Boycie

Took me a while to work out that "TD" stands for Total Decimation of you wallet!!!

Enjoy it!