Sign in to follow this  
cragster

what do you guys think of this strap

cragster

ct0201.jpg

ive just bought a pam111 with rubber strap and am thinking of changing for this one,what do you guys think

Edited by greg_r
Image embedding fixed

BaggyPants

Can't see it. Just a line of code.

cragster

think its sorted now

Edited by cragster

sicob

beautifull

Guyute

Looks good, but a picture can't really tell how it feels.

<RJ>

Will suit the pam just fine :)

BaggyPants

Not bad looking, but remember that you get what you pay for :)

cragster

yes i know,,,but cant afford to spend a 100 quid on a strap after buying watch,so have to make the pennies stretch,its from sectime,there is another on there that i like as well

Edited by cragster

TheSav

Personally I don't like it. If you are strapped for cash, pun jntended, check out panatimes current sale. They also have some croc straps for reasonable prices which go well with pams IMO.

BaggyPants

I have a similar strap from sectime on my daughters Omega. Not bad for the price, but a bit cardboardy. I wouldn't put one on my watch. For £50 you can get a custom made strap in Italian leather from Alfio:

http://bakeka-handmade.blogspot.it/p/watch-straps_6.html?m=1

Takes about a week from order to it landing on your door, and it'll be exactly how you want it.

James.

I think that strap looks crap and cheap. I dislike the stitch at the lug ends, it'll detract too much from your PAM, a simple stitch would look much better.

cragster

thanks for your input guys

cragster

I have a similar strap from sectime on my daughters Omega. Not bad for the price, but a bit cardboardy. I wouldn't put one on my watch. For £50 you can get a custom made strap in Italian leather from Alfio:

http://bakeka-handma...raps_6.html?m=1

Takes about a week from order to it landing on your door, and it'll be exactly how you want it.

like these very much

Guyute

Not to make cragster feel bad, but every single suggested strap in this thread looks better than the original. :boxedin:

narikaa

ct0201.jpg

ive just bought a pam111 with rubber strap and am thinking of changing for this one,what do you guys think

Far too well stitched and finished

You'll probably have to hit several times with an axe and stab it with a broken bottle before putting it anywhere near a Panerai

;)

Kleen™

Personally I much prefer the padded types as they give a nice, rounded bulk to the heft of (most) PAMs.

cragster

ct0201.jpg

Far too well stitched and finished

You'll probably have to hit several times with an axe and stab it with a broken bottle before putting it anywhere near a Panerai

;)

I was thinking of distressing it somewhat,,the reason i noticed it is that it is similiar in looks to the ones you are selling,not sure about the feel,bought one of yours a bit ago and liked it.

houndoggie

strap looks good... HOWEVER, look at the buckle, it's cheap with a skinny tang. There is a good chance that the holes might not be big enough to fit a proper PAM buckle