Sign in to follow this  
hda91

BC4 Bracelet

hda91

I'm not too sure if i'm asking in the right place but this was my first port of call there's a great bunch of guys on here that know their stuff :P lol. Anyway, I wear an Oris BC4 small seconds, pointer day on a black leather strap, my only gen which i LOVE and am pretty proud of!! The leather strap tends to irritate my wrist a lot during the hot weather and seeing as its coming up to summer im looking for a bracelet. They seem pretty hard to come by, I'm guessing because its a relatively new line. I cant get one much cheaper than retail through work and can't really afford to pay through the nose for it :D any suggestions?! All are greatly appreciated :)

H.

greg_r

The only other solution would be to try and pick up a generic bracelet or possibly mesh. Have a search for seikoprince on ebay - he sells a decent range of aftermarket bracelets at a reasonable price.

hda91

Excellent! Much appreciated :lol:

Member X

Sooooo... What straps can you get for cheap through work? :lol:

hda91

nothing seeing as my managers a cock lol used to be able to get stuff sent direct from supplier at cost + vat but im only part time and never see the reps anymore! a bit disappointing, i can still get the odd piece if i'm lucky, what you looking for?