Sign in to follow this  
RiceCake

IWC Big Pilot 5004 (pic heavy)

BNZZ

Too bad WI can't ship to Belgium because of customs issues or i had ordered it already :(

??? Every TD has this watch in stock. And the good TDs offer you triangle shipping over UK. This also works to Belgium, so where is your problem?

You seem upset...

I wanted to order with WI since i've read so many good reviews, is that a capital crime? ;)

I'm specifically looking for the grey dial 5004 with brown leather strap, wich i haven't found yet (5002's many, no 5004's)

RiceCake
Too bad WI can't ship to Belgium because of customs issues or i had ordered it already :(

Beautiful pics RiceCake! Do you use a "blackbox"?

Thanks!

I don't have any specific 'box' but I did find that my black filing cabinet drawers are great for these pics! I do have a macro lens though, and a love for my hobbies which comes through in the photos.

Edited by RiceCake

higginsd

??? Every TD has this watch in stock. And the good TDs offer you triangle shipping over UK. This also works to Belgium, so where is your problem?

You seem upset...

I wanted to order with WI since i've read so many good reviews, is that a capital crime? ;)

I'm specifically looking for the grey dial 5004 with brown leather strap, wich i haven't found yet (5002's many, no 5004's)

I don't know WI but - I won't give up buying a watch I really want just because a dealer isn't able to offer triangle shipping... But ok, that's for sure NOT a capital crime, I just wanted to help you. Sorry.

BTW: 5004 grey dial @puretime: http://www.pureti.me...her-strap-a25j/ The strap is the normal rep-shit and must be changed as usual. But the watch is super.

Edited by higginsd

corsa

Great pick up, I really need to get one of these, wear it well my friend.

BNZZ

You seem upset...

I don't know WI but - I won't give up buying a watch I really want just because a dealer isn't able to offer triangle shipping... But ok, that's for sure NOT a capital crime, I just wanted to help you. Sorry.

BTW: 5004 grey dial @puretime: http://www.pureti.me...her-strap-a25j/ The strap is the normal rep-shit and must be changed as usual. But the watch is super.

Thanks!

credo325

Great pictures!

RiceCake

Thanks! I have a PAM on order so I'll be posting more pics once I get it.

sunnydale

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Markmchugh

very nice!!

giga12

Stunning watch , a gift for the price. I have to buy IT !!! :drool:

Kyrasym

I don't think the lume is correct is it?

Gum8y

Hi

I have one and the rep strap sucks ass :) I ordered croc from Eric, super soft and makes all the differents ;) Mine says hello: http://static2.nagi....3452c5266_o.jpg

Hi mate,

Nice watch, I'm just in the process of ordering this aswell just wondering who Eric was to get the croc strap?

Thanks in advance.